The fishermans necklace of death

As I walked along the road as usual smelling like fish, people stared at me the way they usually did, in disgust, like I was some monster. I'm one of the people that are bringing food to there tables. So you see I am a fisherman, i spend all day on my boat 'Laura' that's her name. She's the only woman I can trust.

So I was walking down the road, because I needed a loaf of bread and some jam, my favourite snack for fishing, I basically live on the stuff! I opened the shops door and a new employee was standing at the till, with a miserable face on, so I tried not to make any eye contact.

"Excuse me sir, but um, animals are not aloud in shops, um," she said to me like I didn't understand what she was saying, while trying not to breathe, I was used to it.

"It's okay he's aloud in here just ask for boss Mandy or Jonathan if you don't believe me, but good job." I said frustrated, I picked up a jar of jam, and a loaf of bread.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't just touch the food in this shop with an animal in here, this is breaking he rules, if you do not leave the monkey outside, I will have to um call the um police, do you understand?" She said with a hiss, she reminded me of a cobra, ready to dive on me at any moment I let down my guard. You see my monkeys name is Herman, he's my bestfriend, and basically, my only friend. I got him when I was in hospital after I had a brain tumour, I survived, my parents had brought him for me, because they didn't want me to be lonely, and they really wanted to treat me, I was 15 I am now 21, so he is 6 years old, this is a miracle.

As I turned around to have a go at the new employee, I got walked in the face and went zooming down e aisle and crashing into the shelf at the end. "WHAT THE" I shouted trying to get up but failing, I had broken my leg, oh the pain was unbearable. I cried our for help, when I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes, this just wasn't real.

The employee was now a giant bat, with icey white eyes, but the size she must have been, 8 meters high! Everything around her crashed to the floor.

"You Jack, I want the necklace back now!" She boomed while flapping he wings causing the whole room to shake.

Oh no the day had come the day where I was going to die, all because of that damn necklace, I knew there was something wrong with it he moment I touched it, "there's no escape," the old man told me when he handed it to me the day I joined the fishing business, and the moment he placed it into my hand, he snapped his own neck, and died.

"Jack I said give me the necklace NOW," the beast growing angrier by the second, shouted. The necklace, (as I found out a week later by a physic who had seen my future in her dreams), was cursed, every single monster in the world was looking for it, and when they sensed it they, came running.

As I stumbled in my pockets I could not fid the necklace, I was determined not to give it to them, as I knew the moment I gave it to he monster, I would die..