Sequel : Perfect (01)

---

Junhoe held Jinhwan's hand as they walked back to their dorm. Everything seemed so right, yet so surreal.

"What is on your mind, Junhoe? You've been grinning a lot." Jinhwan asked Junhoe who had stopped walking.

"I'm still over the moon right now." Junhoe replied, hauled Jinhwan closer using his free hand and bent down to kiss the petite guy under the starry night.

"Hmm..." Jinhwan reciprocated the kiss, standing on his toe whilst his free hand gripped Junhoe's collar.

"If I knew your lips tasted this sweet, I would have turn gay for you since the first time we met." Junhoe stated as their lips were apart. Junhoe unbuttoned his coat and engulfed Jinhwan with the coat to warm him up.

"You still can kiss me again if you want to." Jinhwan replied sheepishly. He had his arms around Junhoe as he tilted his head up to let Junhoe gave him another short kiss.

"Let's go home. I bet everyone is waiting for us." Junhoe suggested and twirled his new boyfriend around before he hooked his arm around Jinhwan's shoulder.

"Owh! I asked Donghyuk to trade rooms. He may have done swapping everything by now." Jinhwan mentioned with a pout.

"Don't worry about that. I've already asked him to put everything back."

"You did?" Jinhwan was surprised.

"Yeah! Because I determined to bring you back as my boyfriend. And I won't let you sleep with anyone else but me." Junhoe stated firmly.

"Stop being possessive, Junhoe! And I never mention about sleeping with you." Jinhwan retorted shyly.

"But you do think about it, right.." Junhoe wiggled his brows as he beamed at the petite boyfriend.

"No, I don't!" Jinhwan denied with a blushing face.

"Your face told me otherwise, Jinhwan." Junhoe teased his boyfriend and ruffled his soft hair who looked adorable as he was pouting at Junhoe with a cute glare.

---