Sequel : Perfect (09)

---

"BAMM!!!" The loud sound had awakened everyone in the dorm especially the three persons who had occupied the same room.

Junhoe's knuckles were bleeding for punching the door really hard. He was furious when he saw Jinhwan being cuddled by Bobby.

"What the fuck, Junhoe?!!" Hanbin yelled when he saw the punch had made a hole on the door.

The other members started to gather around, peeking behind Junhoe but as they saw Hanbin gestured them to leave, they quickly moved away, afraid that Junhoe might turn his rage on them.

Junhoe balled his palms as he stared at the boys who were still cuddling on the bed.

"Let go of him, Bobby." Junhoe commanded with his low tone voice as his piercing stare was on the two boys.

"Why should I?" Bobby provoked the raging Junhoe.

"He's my property." Junhoe said whilst licking the blood on his knuckles.

"I'm not your property." Jinhwan denied him.

"You are, Jinhwan. No one touches you but me!" Junhoe exclaimed possessively.

"No, I'm my own property. You don't own me." Jinhwan scoffed at his pathetic boyfriend.

"You're mine, Jinhwan! No matter what you say!"

"I'm not yours anymore! Not after you kissed Lisa!" Jinhwan yelled and threw a pillow to Junhoe.

"I still won't let you go!"

"Really? What if I cheat on you? " Jinhwan mocked the tall boy.

"I know you, Jinhwan! You wouldn't dare to kiss anyone else but me! You only melt with my kiss!" Junhoe stated confidently.

"You're wrong. Come here, Bobby." Jinhwan grabbed Bobby's neck and smacked Bobby's lips with his and gave him the most lustful kiss ever. Bobby couldn't stop himself from kissing back. The nibbling, sucking, licking and tongue swirling were superb!

"Wow!" The only word came out from Bobby's mouth. He was breathless. He held his chest and he kept huffing to slow down his racing heart.

Hanbin was shocked to see how skillful Jinhwan was.

"See, Junhoe? I can kiss anyone I want and I, too, can melt anybody with my kiss. Not just you." Jinhwan stated with a cocky tone that outraged Junhoe who left the room in vexation.

---