CHAPTER 5

Diana's POV

I woke up because of my alarm clock , Yay! Today is the last day of school , last day of calling names , but I'm not happy about it because its the turn of my parent's to abused me .

I got up and fixed my bed then do my morning routines . After showering I put a pair of pink undergarments and wear my v-neck t-shirt and my leather jacket and a black skinny jeans , then I get the pair of my white low-cut converse .

On my face , overdo make-up - psss Seriously I didn't put too much make up like Natalie I'm not a clown! I put some concealer where my ex-boyfriend cut it and put some on under my eyes to hide my eye bags. For the first time i wore my nude lipstick and that's it my how not to make up yourself. I put my hair in a french braid to complete the whole stupid attire.. I get my sling bag and hung it on my shoulder and get my iPhone on my nightstand.

I walked downstairs and head to the kitchen and eat some banana. I hope i didn't throw up again. I get some glass of water and finished it then head to school.

After a couple of minutes i'm here again at school then it's all hitted me, i realize that they are always looking at me like a popular student, popular student that's been bullied around the school..oh! What's new with them?

I saw Clive and his friends looking at me but instead of beating up or teasing all he just do is just smirked at me even Natalie's...then my eyes searched for Patricia she seems so nervous and concern why? WEIRD...

I head on my classroom and sat on my chair while the others do the same. I saw Natalie's group entering the room too while she rolled her eyes on me..

Now they are started to throw some paper balls on me, telling me that i'm ugly,fat,whore,slut,pig,worthless and other hurtful names.i could feel my eyes burning from crying.. What did i do to make them hate me? Is it because of Clive spreading the news about me? Now thanks for Mrs. Rhyllis for coming here, she saw what the scene..

"Hey stop it..go back to your designated chairs"Mrs. Rhyllis command.

Mrs. Rhyllis come over to me and patted my back to calm me, and that works.

"Shhhh Diana don't listen to them,if they think you're like this if they see that you're nothing and ugly for me you are the most beautiful at all of them and Diana don't let them pull you down, they're just jealous." Mrs. Rhyllis whispered then patted my back..

"Thanks Mum i- i mean Ma'am. Thank you.." I thanked her.

"You're always welcome Diana,remember to keep your head up" She smiled at me then looked away.. She walked away and i could see the disgusting looks from my classmates..

Awesome it is,Mrs. Rhyllis is the bestest, i want her to be my mum and she is a single mother and she has the same age as my mum..Whenever everyone's bullying me she's there for me but sometimes only.. Mrs. Rhyllis always there for me she's so good, sometimes she's the one who always here for me and whenever i saw her, I feel so complete i'm mean it's like my mother's presence who always there..

I remember Patricia she told me that we kinda look alike . We had the same bright brown hazel eyes,brunette hair,thin lips and a nice a heart.. Ugghh i wish she was my mum.. I WISH!

Mrs. Rhyllis is a very strict teacher where all of the students are afraid of,but she had a very nice heart, she treated me like a daughter..All i know is she had a son named Josh and he worked in a band as a Drummer.. That's great..

"Students face me not Diana" she command again.

I could see Natalie rolled her eyes on me as ALWAYS.. Then all of the students do what they told..Then i accidentally look to Clive he is smirking,what's up with him?