CHAPTER 6

Diana's POV

Yay! it's vacation and it's probably 11:48 pm, I missed the 11:11.. My parent's aren't here, that's great!.. I'm done eating my pizza, oopsss again i rush to the bathroom and throw up again ugh.. disgusting. why I always throw's up the foods that i ate?. fuck this stomach. Gosh.. i brush my teeth to remove the bad shit out of my mouth, gross right? I open the cabinet and get my menthol candy, thank god I have it.

Once i'm done vomiting I sat on my bed, I looked at my iPhone that charging on my night stand, it's 11:52 and my iPhone is 98% yay!.. The good calm nice silence was ruined by my Dad yelling and screaming my name downstairs.. what the heck!?

I rushed downstairs and I could smell an alcohol on him.. oh it isn't strange anymore, where's mum? Exactly she's not here to watch me dying with this man that i used to call my DAD..

"You lil bitch!!" He exclaimed and throws a punch on me.. oh i become dizzy because of the impact of his punch. Here i am again tears started to fall down on my cheeks.

"Stooooppp!!" i screamed while removing his hands, he is moving closer to me, my chest started to rise up and down crazily and i could hear my heart pounding fast. He cupped my face using his cold rough hand on me. My palms started to sweat unconditionally, my brain can't function well.

"Who told you to scream huh?" He asked fiercely while tightening his grip on my cheeks, i know that he'll gonna leave mark on it.Dammit!

"n..no--one" I stuttered... WELCOME TO HELL my subconciuos tells me.

"You are the reason, you are" He accused punching me hardly on my stomach.. I flinch.. What did he mean by that? I hold my stomach because of the pain. Then he punch me on my mouth.. I could taste a blood.. BLOODDD!! I couldn't stand straightly because of the pain that he had cause me.

I cried hardly breathing.. The pain on my stomach is so sick.. Then the man that I called my dad slap me again and shoved me on the wall while pinning me on the neck.. I try to jerk his grip on my neck and i'm barely breathing but he tighten it more, I choke.. I hold his hands on my neck to remove it but completely failed... I attempt to remove his grip while smacking him but it didn't took to long to do that because he used his other hand and pinned my arms on the wall.. I cried and cried helplessly.. I hope someone could hear me, but no one did.

"P...ple...plea-se" I pleased hoping that he remove his hands onto me.

I struggle from his grip squeezing my eyes shut while tears freely falling down on my face gasping for air... His pupils become more darker than it's original color, it's like the demon completely eating his soul taken it away from him, my dad is never there anymore.. I feel so giddy.. Thankfully he let go.. I catch my breath holding my neck and choking all over again, i can't breath.. Then i could see his mean smirk plastered on his face that making me so scared as shit.

He laughed at me while clapping his hands like a lunatic that has been escape from the mental institution.. He jeopardizing me.. He is so intoxicated, the alcohol is speaking not him. But i'm hundred percent that it's him not the devil because even though he wasn't drunk he always does these things but it's the WORST.. And it's always the worst.

"Ple-plea-se Da-dad st-stop" i stutter while choking gasping for every air i can take.

"ohhhh" He cooed and kicked my legs that cause me to fall down.. I'm sitting at the ground while my back touching the cold wall at the living room..

Why my life's like these? my life is so miserable.. i want to sleep.. i'm so tired. I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep for the rest of my life, forget about the bad things, the bad memories, forget everything. I just wanted to be in a better place and feeling better, but here i' am opposite on what i'm thinking i am on my worst nightmare wanted to open my eyes but can't..