The Meeting

No-One's POV:
              It was a normal day in South Korea, Seoul. The sun was shining very little clouds a light breeze not to cold and not to hot. Perfect for a stroll outside in the busy city for some that either didn't have work, school, and those who came for vacation.

Everything was normal until a loud "Hey! Stop! Please! No!" Was heard from a woman getting robbed very quickly. "Someone please stop that man!" There was not that many people here and many just ignored her and let the man get farther away except a girl with a leather jacket and a helmet barely getting on her bike. She saw the lady screaming for somebody to help and immediately got on her bike.

The (Y/H/C) girl quickly turned to the woman "Wait at the police station" the brown haired woman nodded and quickly ran off to the police station.

The girl adjusted her gloves and quickly sped off going in between the cars during the traffic to stop the man catching up to him quickly

I'm the distance the girl could see a huge crowd of both boys and girls in a line screaming and waiting in-front of the famous modeling company PTJ. Crap, she thought as the man was getting closer to them.

The girl went in between cars quicker and cautiously until she saw an open space in-front of her. She saw that that space was close to the crowd, probably a car was suppose to park there for an idol but wasn't there yet.

Might as well use it she thought as she quickly dove in the space landing in the pavement with her bike. There were loud screams and looks of surprise on the fans faces. The girl looked around for the man that didn't notice her and just thought that the idol came out as he quickly went through the crowd and stopped looking at the girl.

Just then DG came out a look of surprise on his face as he looked at the girl on the motorcycle and the man. "You know it's not nice to steal from people" DG quickly looked at the girl. Everyone was silent at that moment. The man with the hoodie laughed "You chased me all the way here kid bravo" he said amused as he took out a knife. Everyone stiffened at the sight of the knife DG's bodyguards got in-front of him protectively.

"Think about what you're doing first mister" the girl said with a cautious voice. "I have and I'll chose this one!" He yells as he goes towards a girl fan, planning to use her as leverage she was screaming as he got closer but didn't make it.

(Imagine you're own features as her and the guy is what she kicks)

The crowd was amazed as that one kick knocked him out and the girl fainted in shock.

(Y/N) picked up the man and put him over her shoulder amazing everyone once again. DG was amused and took a video of the whole thing to show to Crystal's father. "Sorry that you had to see this my apologies" she got on her motorcycle and drove off.

The moment she left the crowd started going wild again as DG entered his van to go home.

At the police station:

The girl walked in and threw the thief in the floor and gave the woman her belongings the police men were surprised and amazed. While the woman thanked and hugged her asking what she could give her in return and (Y/N) answered her with nothing she just wanted to help.

The brown haired woman was shocked and quickly gave her a business card to a lawyer. "That's me ever get in trouble and I'll help or if you ever need to talk. I'm Mika" "(Y/N)" She smiled widely happy she got to know your name. "You really saved me I had my parents passport and tickets to go to America for vacation. So thanks" Mika bowed and quickly left home.

The police men grabbed the thief and put him in the jail cell. Afterwards, the looked at the girl "Good job" they both said and the girl smiled bowed and left.

TO BE CONTINUED...