New Place

No ones POV:
It was relatively quiet with only a few people walking around at this time of day well night.

A (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) could be seen jogging until she stopped at the convenience store. She walked inside and saw a chubby man exercising along with another girl. (Y/N) looked to the side and saw her (F/S) picking it up she walked to the counter. She over heard their conversation while waiting for a bit behind the girl. The brown haired model like girl told him while setting a drink down on the counter.

"You must be tired drink this." She said with a smile. "Thank you." the clerk told her gratefully, she then walked towards the door and said her goodbyes "Goodnight", she told him as she exited.

He then looked towards me "Will that be all?" He asked me while ringing it in the cash register "Yes" She replied as she gave him the money and exited starting up her jog again back to her apartment.

(Y/N) POV:

'Hm' I was looking at my new apartment slightly amused. "Not bad" I said to myself as I began unpack in the two bedroom apartment. It was quite spacious.

One bathroom a huge living room and workout room. A good kitchen and not to mention the nice bedrooms. "I've got to thank mom after this. Now onto packing!"

(3 Hour Time skip until she finishes unpacking)

A smile was on my face as I looked around the apartment. It looked nice and organized just how I want it. 'Better get some sleep' I thought to myself as I went into my room and fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

Little did you know that there was things going on in the convenience store that you visited a while ago with Daniel and Jiho.

Daniels POV:

'That was (Y/N) she's the same as she was when I met her' I thought to myself as I continued working. Later on, I heard noises outside and went to go check. Seeing Jiho I went to him asking him if he was ok.

He was with some students from our school except for the girl. I tried to help but I couldn't until Vasco came. 'Thank God' I thought as he took care of it. When he finished we thanked him and I continued with my job.

Once I was done I headed home and got some sleep before school tomorrow. 'Tomorrow I'll make sure Jiho is safe from them' That was what I said before drifting off into sleep.