Chapter 9: Tears And Heartbreak.

This IS A UPDATE! Not Just a Authors Note... XD

Hey guys, I know not many of you read this and that's okay. :P But trust me the ones who do get to hang with me! I mean who doesn't want to hang out with the bubbling joy that is me? *Laughs* Just kidding! I'm know to be quite vexing just forewarning! Does anyone know that quote? It fit in so right, XD.

Okay, back on topic.  YOU WILL WANT TO READ THIS So I wanted to ask the people who actually read this is they might want to make a trailer for this book. If you guys do, I promise you I will update as much as possible. I know this is not one of my best books, but every single one of you think it is. And I thank you! An that is why, since you mean soooo much to me, I am offering this. 

Anyone who makes me a trailer will get the following:

1. A Lifelong  Follow From Me.

2. A Mention In THIS Book.

3. The Opportunity To Write A CHAPTER with ME.

4. Get's to request ONE Person/Thing To Show Up in This Book!

All you have to do is PM that you are making a trailer. You can keep me updated on how the videos progressing, but it's not a requirement. But the only way to get the above is giving me the link to the trailer! 

Back to your reading!!

============================================================

As I walked in I threw my arm's open. 

"How do you like your new room?"

That's how I imagined it to go down. For me to strut into his mansion of a cell with a bright smile on my face. I imaged him kissing me. Oh. I wish. I wished so bad. I was in love. I shouldn't be. Maybe I was the one who needed to be in a cell. 

I took a deep breath. I was standing in front of his cell. They hadn't installed the cameras yet. I didn't know whether to worried or excited. Any rational person would stay away. But guess I'm not rational. I took another deep breath and looked myself over. My black skirt barely passed as one and my blouse hung lose on my shoulder showing my bra strap. I convinced people that I dressed like this because it makes him talk more.

I knew it wasn't true though. I did this because. . . Well, I really didn't know why. I cared about him so fucking much. But what if he . . . he left me like I did him before. The thought pushed a forbidden memory to the forefront of my mind.

                                                                                           * * *

I was wearing a dark red hoodie with my hood covering my hair. It was still black and red from when I had dyed it. I had my hair in piggy tales also. A month had past and Jack and I have been up to stuff. I was worried, extremely worried. Being pregnant wasn't a good thing. Under my hoodie I wore a black crop top that showed off my breasts. Looking down, I surveyed my jeans. They ripped in just the right places and hugged my curves. I had laced up leather boots. I had one black and one red, just for the fun of it.  Everything had to be perfect.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door. I had found out where he lived. I had been to his house before, but he always blindfolded me in the care. I've only seen his bathroom and room. I don't know weather or not I should be scared or happy. But today was the day I was going to tell him about being pregnant.  I know he would flip out, but I'm I am wrong.

I looked up at his mansion. I hope I got the right place. Looking at the door painted green, I shook the thought out of my head. Who else would paint their door green?