→14|•Carry On Kitten•|

Alvar POV

Her soft pants come in short quick breaths as her hands rest on her stomach.

Everything from her fingertips to every strand of hair holds delicacy- but she's wild, and I love it.

Waves of her blonde hair splay around and across her in the reckless manner that I adore. There are streaks of a deeper gold, almost like a fiery ember in her hair which only reminds me of her innocent yet untamed character.

She turns towards me, and my eyes then trail down to her intense, almond shaped eyes- the rich green seems so daring- and if looks could kill...god damn.

Her skin is smooth, unblemished apart from the perfect beauty spot which rests on her cheek- small but still there. Somehow that relieves me.

And finally, her lips, sweet baby Jesus, those lips. They're now red, raw and plump from our antics, and it drives me insane. Her entire being- her presence- is shamelessly, a turn on for me.

'What are you staring at?' she giggles while turning onto her side. Her eyes search mine, looking for an answer with cheek.

I shift closer to her, turning onto my side and tip her chin forward, inches away from her sore lips yet again.

'You're remembering more things again aren't you?' I murmur.

'Yes,' she says with confidence, her eyes flickering down to her obvious target.
'And I wouldn't have it any other way.'

She has no idea, but I'm practically shouting inside, yelling to the world, I almost have her. Almost.

This time it's her lips that crash against mine and an unexpected moan escapes her.

Fuck.

If she doesn't stop, there's no saying I'm going to. Her feline sounds always had me wanting more- and she knows that. Or she did.
I've missed her for fifty years.

I haven't had sex for fifty years to put it blatantly. No one was good enough. No one was worth it. No one but Camilla- the infamous sunflower of the vampire's world.

And she's all mine.

Her legs push against me, and one of them press further in between my legs while her hands entwine themselves around the back of my neck, playing with the baby hairs which end there.

'Kitten, don't do that,' I groan out against her.

Because of the proximity, I can feel every dip and curve of her body that I once knew, and my hands find their own way around her, drinking her in, hungry as ever.

I roll over so she's beneath me once again, and her kisses become frantic as her fingers find theirselves under my shirt. The feathering touch almost has me shivering and I growl with satisfaction when they brush closer to my lower region.

Realising where she's going with this, I know she'd kill me the next morning for not stopping her.

My hands which rest on her hips come up to hold her face, and I pull away from her, refusing to comply to her whines, telling me not to stop.

'Why not, Alvar?' She whines again.

'Camilla, this isn't you- I know your memories are coming back all at once. It's too soon love.'

'This isn't fair, I haven't asked for much have I?' She tugs my shirt by the collar, catching me off guard which forces me to look right into her eyes, desire swirling in them.

'Oh, baby, you never needed to ask,' I reply, my voice becoming husky. I notice her eyes flash with triumph until my next words which I whisper in her ear, leaning closer, 'But not tonight.'

She groans, shoving me off her and flips over, face stuffed into her pillow.

My mouth becomes dry when an urge to flip her over and kiss her senseless consumes me, but I restrain myself and lie next to her. She faces away from me, her stomach flat on the bed and avoiding all contact with me.

'Don't be like that.'

'Hmm.'

I brush the hair covering her neck looking for a familiar pattern which is on my own.

'Leave me alone,' she grumbles while swatting my hands away.

I grip her wrist tightly, just enough for her to stop, but not enough to bruise.
'Remember who you're talking to, kitten.'

'The king of vampires, yes, I am aware,' she huffs.

I chuckle knowing she couldn't care less and continue to brush her hair away.
I sigh, relieved yet again that it's still there. The mark which told every vampire's story.

The first part proves which clan a vampire originated from.

The second part proves who you are sired to.

And the third part proves where you stand in our society.

That part needs to be completed as the Vampire King's wife. His Vampire Queen.

Yes, Camilla Dean is in fact, a vampire.

Here's another chapter guys, hope yall like it. Big whoop Camilla's a vampire but I'm thinking this is gonna get way more interesting bc I have some ideas what's gonna happen next ;)

There'll be some plot twists too xo

Thanks for reading//voting!

Enjoy