Lost, Then Found (PART 2)

3 weeks later.....

ELEANOR POV:

I stood in front of the open suitcase, trying to figure out how to fit the rest if my stuff into the cheetah print bag.

I tried sitting on top of the small pile, but to no avail, I was too light. I considered taking some stuff out, but I needed absolutely everything that I packed, and I really didn't want to have the burden of carrying more than one suitcase.

I looked around the room for anything that could help me, and that's when I spotted the large stack of textbooks from Uni. I felt the light bulb in my head go off as I placed all of my textbooks on top of the bag, and sat on all of the stuff. The added weight flattened the top of the suitcase, finally allowing me to zip it up.

"Ugh, finally," I sighed. I rolled off the bag onto the soft plush carpet below, the stack of books leaning over and toppling down on the opposite side.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket. One o'clock. I would be leaving in half an hour. My best friend Danielle's birthday was coming up, so I planned to visit her for an entire week.

My ears became aware to the sound of rustling outside, but when I looked out the window, there was nothing there. For some strange reason, I felt as if someone was following me lately. But I shook it off, probably just assuming it was me being paranoid.

I lowered myself back onto the cream coloured carpet, concentrating on beating level 365 of Candy Crush, until it was 1:30.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The wind blew my hair around wildly, the strands blowing it out in graceful wisps. I watched the people go by as I stood on the platform, sipping a caramel mocha, waiting for my train to arrive. I observed the people around me. There was a group of American tourists, who all looked to be about 18.

A blonde woman with subtle streaks of pink highlights quickly went her way bopping to whatever music was playing through her ear-buds. 

A mother with her twins in a stroller struggled to carry her luggage and simultaneously push the two infants.

I took the last loud slurp of my coffee through my straw, and headed over to the trash bin to discard the of the cup when I bumped into somebody. I was caught by strong arms, and when I looked up I was met by a pair of bright cyan eyes. He looked so familiar, as if I've met him before....

And then it clicked! I did meet him before, but what was his name?

Lewis? No.                                                                                                                                                                Louise? Close, but no.

Wait I've got it!

"Louis?" I asked, though it more meant as conformation to myself that his name was indeed Louis.

He nodded.