Dear Friend

Dear friend,
                    Today marks the day when I finally start to think straight. Why you may ask, cause of that boy i mentioned a while back, Jack? Well he is helping a lot with my addiction and depression. No we aren't a thing. He's dating this girl named Monica. I mean me and Monica talk some times and i mean we are kinda friends but we don't talk all the time. Pretty sure she's only okay with me and Jack hanging out together alone is cause I'm bisexual and she thinks I'll date a girl over a boy. She's actually is always trying to find me a girlfriend haha. But anyways, me and Jack have been working on making me get over that stuff. I told him I could do it but he insisted to help. Jesus he's nice. I didn't tell you how we met did i? Well basically it was new years eve and I was at a party i didn't wanna be at and i was there with my use to be friend Leyla. (she cut me off two weeks later just cause i got mad she started dating Jake) I told her i was gonna go get a drink and went on my way. While i was walking I bumped into a person. I looked up to say sorry when i got distracted by this guy with green hair and Blue eyes. "Sorry there." I started to talk when this girl came up to him and wrapped her arm around him. "Hey babe, why'd you leave?" I looked at her then back at him. "Sorry Monica, went to go get a drink and i accidentally bumped into...." he waited for me to say my name. " Y/n" "Oh okay, hi Y/n nice to meet you!" she gave a friendly smile. The girl who's name i assumed to be Monica said. "Nice to meet you too." I smiled back. "Well I'll be over there baby." she kissed his cheek and went back to where she was. "I never got your name stranger." He looks at me. "Oh yea, my name is Sean, but my friends call me Jack." i put on a confused face. "What should i call you?" He smiles." Call me Jack." So we are friends? "Okay, you said your going to go get a drink?" "yea haha" he chuckles. "I was doing the same wanna come with me?" I stretched my hand out. He gladly accepted it and we went to get some drinks. ever since then we've been great friends. This Letter is a little long write to you soon!
                                                                                                                                             -Y/n L/n