1: Millie's Plan

(this is just a story. If i get anything wrong im sorry)

•Author's POV•

You were sitting in a shiny red van, with your mom and the cast. You sat in the back, with Finn. How did you end up like that? Well.

-Last night-

"Umm.. Millie?" You said, while sitting up on the bottom bunk of the bed, and turning off your phone. You were in the guest house, in Millie's room. Yes. She has her own room in your guest house. She looked up from her phone, and stood up from a bean bag chair in the corner of the room.
"Yes, Y/N?" She said, coming over to sit down next to you.
"Can I tell you something?" You nervously said, playing with the (fave emoji) pop socket on your phone.
"Oh, yes you can" She said, grinning like she read your mind.
"Uh.. It's about who I like.." Millie looked at you dead in the eye, and said,
"Whoever it is, i ship it, I don't care if I like him, too"
"Well.." You unlocked your phone, and searched up your crush.

You held it up to her and she gasped.
"OMG YOU LIKE FINN!?" She was jumping up and down in joy and excitement, but you told her to quiet down.
"Shhh!" You said, a bit embarrassed.
"What?! I shipped you and Finn since you were in the cast!" She went over to her drawer, and got out a pink diary with a golden lock.

She took out a small gold key from her socks drawer, and unlocked the dairy.

She flipped through the pages, and gave you the dairy.
"Read it. Go on." She said, a huge grin on her face.

March 22, 2017

Dear diary,
Y/N and Finn have been shy around each other. I sometimes see Finn blushing around Y/N, especially in interviews, and they ask questions about Finns opinion on her.

Y/N's personality works great with Finn's.

Y/N is kind, funny, and cool. While on the other hand, Finn is funny, cool, and weird.

I ship them a lot.

-end-

After you read the diary entry Millie wrote, your face was a dark shade of red.
"Please don't tell anyone especially Finn!" You said, looking up from the diary, but Millie wasn't there.

You stood up from the bed and put the diary down, you groaned and opened the door. You looked down the halls to see if Millie was there, but she wasn't.

"Millie!"

No answer

"MILLIE!"

Still no answer

You went down the stairs to the living room.

"MILLLLIIIE-"

Suddenly, a cold hand wrapped around your mouth.

It was Millie.

"Shush!" Millie dragged you towards the game room.
"What the hell?!" you said, following her, but then stopped.
"I'm telling the boys you like Finn" She said, a sinister look in her eyes.
"No!" You said, blushing, as she opened the door and ushered you in
"Chill it's just Gaten, Caleb, and Noah."

Gaten was smiling as you walked in.
"Hey, Y/N..." He smirked
"Shut up" You said, sitting on a brown couch.
"So I heard you like Finn?" Noah said, with a small smile on his face.

You started to blush.

"No. Who said" You said, looking away, blushing EVEN MORE.
"Oh, nobody. Just.. I hear a really loud 'OMG YOU LIKE FINN' and a really loud 'Shh'" said Caleb,  mimicking Millie's loud voice from earlier.

"I have a plan, guys."  Millie said, sitting on a chair in between Noah and Caleb.
"you know how we are going to Y/N's 'party house' tomorrow?' She said with an evil 'Eleven look' on her face.
"Yea?" Gaten said, confused.

"Well..." Millie started "Caleb, you call shotgun tomorrow. Gaten and Noah, you sit with me in the middle, and you'll find out the rest."

The boys said their 'OK's' and went off to bed. You slept in Millie's room on the bottom bunk.

-Now-

You finished your memory of last night, and looked at Finn, he was right next to you. He was looking out the window on the right side.

You looked at him, his elbow resting on the side, and his chin on his hand. He wore an adorable black hoodie, and blue jeans. He was perfect.

You looked away and blushed, only to catch a glimpse of Millie mouthing 'I ship it' to you.

You blushed and looked back at Finn, who was now deeply staring into your (e/c) eyes.

You stared at each other for a moment, then you looked away.

Your eyes felt heavy because of the lack of sleep you had last night.

You finally drifted off to sleep.

•Finn's POV•

Y/N was sleeping. She looks so cute. Wait.. What?! She fell asleep in my shoulder! Keep it together, Wolfhard.. Keep. It. Together.

Oh, no. I'm starting to sweat. My face feels hot.

I see Millie snickering at me.

"What Millie?" I asked.

"Mission accomplished," was all she said.