My new school, and a fresh start?

This is a really good song play it when I say so.

Y/n's POV
Mark and I were eating breakfast, when he broke the silence. "So um Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"You wanna play twenty questions?"
"Sure, you start."
"Okay, where did you come from?"
"I came from h/t s/n."
"Okay next one, why did you move here?"
"I didn't have a good life and I begged my parents to move but they didn't care, they moved because of the fact they had a promotion."
"Oh um, so what's your middle name?"
"Its Y/m."
"Oh that's an amazing name. So what your favorite movie?"
"F/m." It went on like that for a while, him asking questions, and me answering. I tried asking some questions because he only had two left, but he continued on, until he asked a question that was really a sensitive topic.
"Where did those cuts on your wist come from? They look fresh." I froze. "Oh sorry, I won't ask again." He said scratching the nip of his neck nervously.
"Its fine, so you saw them right?"
"Yeah, so anywh- wait where are you going?" He said while I was standing up.
"I think we should end the game now and get my stuff." I said dogging the question.
"Okay." He said staring at me walking past him.
"We should hurry up while their out looking for me."
"They go out looking for you?"
"Yeah, but most likely just because they want to hurt me." He looked at me with pity. "Don't pity me, this just made me stronger." We started walking towards the door. "Hey, how old are you?" I asked him. He smirked.
"I'm 16, bout to turn 17."
"Why do you live by yourself?"
"Oh I moved to LA about one year ago for my job."
"Oh what do you do." He looked at me confused. "As a job I mean, sorry."
"I work as a you tuber."
"Cool, what's your YouTube name?"
"Markiplier, rings a bell?"
"Nonono, i've never had access to YouTube." I stated, waving my hand back and fourth. He must never have people get to know him for him. I feel bad for him.
"Well we better get moving and then I'll introduce you to a friend." He said. I nodded my head and we walked out the door. We got in his car and started driving the wrong direction, I told him his error and we started driving the right way. I told him the address.
             ~time skip brought to you by me cause I said so~
Once we started driving into the the dive way. I started getting butterflies in my stomach and tears pricking the corner of my eyes. Mark looked at me. He had a small smile. He gave me a hug and cheered me on. I got out of the car and stared at him he gave me a reassuring smile. I took one step after the other once I saw that my family's car parked I freaked out.
"Mark I don't want to do this." I told him looking down. He walked over to me and embraced me, I hugged back. He was encouraging me. I felt a small smile make its way to my lips, I felt happy for the first time in what felt like centuries.
"Its OK I'll be right here with you." We walked up to the door and I opened it with my spare key. As soon as I opened the door and my parents found out it was me who opened the door I got slapped down to the ground. I put my hand over my cheek. My dad picked me up by my hair and dragged me towards the living room. I was thrown onto the couch and punched. Mark pulled him off of me and took my hand then I lead him to my room. He looked around, it looked like my parents had checked my stuff out. They were banging on my door as me and Mark rushed to shove stuff in my suitcase. I had a big bruise on my cheek. Mark looked at my cheek and hugged me.
"Y/N OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, OR YOU'LL REGRET IT." My mom yelled from outside the door. I finished up packing and it only took one suitcase. Mark grabbed it and started heading for the door despite the pounding on it. I grabbed the hand not occupied by my suitcase and moved my dresser in front of the door and opened a secret door behind my now moved dresser. I opened the vent and shoved Mark in. I followed. As we were crawling though the tight space Mark broke the silence.
"Y/n, did you have to deal with that everyday?"
"Yeah."
"I'm sorry."
"You didn't do anything." He stayed silent. When we got out of the house we bolted for his car. He thew my bag in the back and got in when I did. We didn't even bother to buckle up. We sped out of the driveway and went back to his place. When we got there Mark told me where to put my stuff. I put my stuff in the room and walked down the stairs to where Mark was talking to someone.
"Oh yeah your going to love her its just she doesn't have a good past. So be careful with what you say. And here she is." Mark said looking back at me. I looked at the screen and saw a man about in his teens with lime green hair and electric blue eyes.
"So you must be y/n, I'm Sean, but you can call me Jack." He said with a lot of enthusiasm.
"Yup that's me." I said sadly.
"Where did you get that bruise?" Mark looked at him giving him the face that said he messed up. "Hey, lass I'm sorry."
"Its fine, I'm going upstairs." I said walking away.
(Play song.)
"Okay but get some rest, your going to school tomorrow." Mark called after me. I didn't reply I went upstairs and sluggishly stumbled into the bathroom. I looked in
the mirror.
Idiot
Bitch
Mistake
Nobody cares
Just die
Gladly
I looked down at the counter and saw a blade, it was calling for me. I picked it up sliding the metal blade a crossed my wrist creating deep cuts and adding to my collection. The blood flowed down my arm. I passed out after a little while of that and it made a small, lifeless thud.

Marks POV
"She's been abused all her life and that's where she got the bruise." I explained to Jack. "She has cuts on her wrist that seem like they are still fresh." I said looking down.
"You don't think that she's-"  he stopped not wanting to say it.
"I'm afraid so." Just then I heard a thud. "Hang on Jack, I think she fell."
"Okay." I made my way past the. Kitchen, the living room and up the stairs. I was walking down the hall when I heard the clatter of something metal hit the bathroom floor. I ran to the bathroom to find y/n laying on the ground, a razor blade next to her, covered in blood, her hair was scattered around her and she was unconscious. I picked her up bridle style and grabbed some bandages. I ran down stairs toward my computer. Jacks eyes widened as he saw y/n.
"Y/N!" He yelled. "Was it really that bad." He asked.
"Yes." I told him while I bandaged y/n up. He sat there not being able to do anything. "And she's only 12." I said, Jacks eyes widened once more.

Hi so this chapter is unusually long but this is the last chapter till I go back to boarding school. I will continue hopefully the day after valentine's day. By and stay awesome.