Looking for a job

Lucy's POV
"Lucy!" Shouted my 'boss' aka Erza Scarlet. "Y-yes Erza?" Notice the fright in my voice. "You broke 50 dishes today!". I could tell she was gonna fire me but I really didn't want her to " I'm really sorry Erza I promise I'll pay you back just don't fire me please" As you could tell I'm desperate for a job right now since I live alone in a tiny apartment that rent is due in five days. Erza was kind enough to give me this job for a few months now and I'm doing fairly well... who I am fooling? I'm doing terrible 😭"Lu-chan! I found a job you can't mess up!" Said my best friend Levy Mcgarden. "Levy! Really, I love you your a life saver!" I replied.
"So what is it about?" I said forgetting the raging red head behind me."Lucy you're fired!" This lady will make my ears bleed."Its a job to be a maid and your perfect. Your cooking is amazing, you're extremely neat and tidy, you get your own room and you get paid 1 million jewels a month!" She said excitement in her  voice,"And to top it off I can help you". I love whenever Levy gets me work usually it will only be me but there will be some jobs that me and Levy get to do together."Really!? Oh I love you Levy". "So when do we have to go? And when do we start?" I know I just heard about the job but I really need money and since I get my own room I can finally move out of my apartment. "It's at the Fullbuster Mansion and we start at 6:00 am tomorrow" And with that I left to start my new job. Oh did I forget to tell you that the Fullbuster Mansion has the hottest male models?!. I'm literally freaking out right now.

"Riiiiinnnnngggggg" (sorry I suck at sound effects)

I check my phone to see that it's Levy  calling."Hello?". I wonder why is she calling me it's 11:00pm "Lu-chan I'm sorry!! I can't work with you dad is taking me on vacation with him and I can't escape!,I know it is a lot to ask but can you do the job yourself?"

And that's the end of chapter 1 I really hope you like it.
Disclaimer: I do NOT  own Fairytail I only own this fanfic.

Author-chan out!✌