The Interview

Lucy's POV

The sun shone into my room through the window "God Damn it". I said and as if it was a trigger my alarm clock went off. I tried to muffle the sound by burying my head in my pillow but nooo satan himself had to come and wake me up or should I say herself? "Lucy!!!Get your lazy butt out of bed and get ready for your new job!! Because I'm not going to hire you back again to ruin my Café" said Erza.She just had to come didn't she? "LUCY!! GET UP NOW!" she screamed.
"Erza go away" I said."No! Get up. I said it before and I'll say it again if you get fired before you even start your job I'm NOT hiring you back to the Café.NOW GET UP!" She screamed like the demon she is. After battling with Mrs. Satan I quickly did morning routine and got some toast for breakfast. Erza reluctantly agreed to drive me to the Fullbuster Mansion. Erza and her boyfriend Jellal Fernandes. We reached our destination after an hour of driving. "Ok Lucy go knock em' dead!" said Erza filled with enthusiasm. "Yeah good luck, I hope you get the job" said Jellal. I got out the car after thanking them for bringing me here and I walked a good distance away from the car before yelling "JERZA! AWAYYYY!!!". If looks could kill I think I would've been pronounced dead due to Erza's death glare. I walked up the the small amounts of steps and approached the huge white and gold door and pressed the door bell. After what I saw almost gave me a heart attack. It was Natsu Dragneel shirtless!!! 'Ok keep it together Lucy whatever you do don't mess up,don't fangirl and don't embarrass yourself' I thought to myself. "Hello can I help you?" Natsu asked me.

Natsu's POV

I was on my way to get a snack from the kitchen to eat when I heard the doorbell ring. Since the rest of the guys were interviewing some chick in the next room, I went to open the door. I opened the door to meet a blonde chick with brown eyes. To be honest she is kinda cute." Hello can I help you?" I ask her. "I am here for the interview for the job to be the maid" she said. Even her voice is cute.
I scanned her face to see a tint of pink. "Are you ok? You're turning red" I asked her."It's just that you're...um" she pointed towards me chest and then I realized that I didn't have a shirt on. "Um come on in". She quietly followed behind me. "You can sit here and wait until they call for you". And with that I left her to get my snack.

Gray's POV

"Gray-sama I hope I get to work for you I will do anything you want". This girl has been here for an entire hour when is she going to leave. "Ok thank you for your time. We will call you and inform you if you will be hired".
Finally she's gone. "Lucy Heartfilia"
This is the last girl on the list. She walked in and stood in front of us. "May I please sit?" She asked. "Of course" I replied to her question.

Lucy's POV

"Of course" Gray replied. I can't believe I'm sitting right here speaking to Gray Fullbuster. He started to ask me some questions related to the
job.

Small time skip.

Still Lucy's POV

We were finished with the interview and I'm sure that I'm not going to get the job so I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. "Thank you Lucy that will be all,Rouge can you please show Lucy out". Rouge carried me out side and Mirajane was waiting for me.

And that's the end of chapter 3. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for not posting in a while.
I also want to thank SkylarPlayzMC for helping me with this chapter.
Disclaimer:I do NOT own Fairytail or any of the characters I only own this fanfiction

Author-chan out ✌