Let's talk

[(y/n) pov]

I woke up it was night time I look around and see Nikolai sleeping in my arm's sound so asleep but it was not just Nikolai the other's were in my arm's too. I feel them shiver in the cold. I rub my head at Nikolai chest telling him to wake up he woke up "Hmm-Oh hi (y/n)."Nikolai said "It's cold out here you guy's will freeze to death."I said "Oh sorry we went out here because we want to keep you company and you get so alone so I came out here then the other joined me."Nikolai said "You want to be more warm I can spit out some lava to keep you all warm or put all of around where my gut's are it my be gross but it will keep you all warm."I said "Well we been in to thing's that are way worse than you gut's (y/n) but you can..."Nikolai stop talking and saw something in the dissent's it was glowing blue not fire but electric I saw it too "Get inside now."I said "Will do (y/n) guy's get up now."Nikolai try to wake them up so you help him bring them inside and approach the Kraken "I have been watching you Behemoth killing our own allies why is that you do to not kill the human's but us after what we did for you?"Kraken said "I don't like killing people any more Kraken there are thing you know you are hiding from me I know what happen."I said "How can you be so sure about it wend you don't know what I know? I know you are mark for death by Elder Kraken and Meteor Goliath you are a betrayer to us. Why did you leave us thinking you can get away from us forever not looking back?"Kraken said "Why do you care about me leaving you fuck's I know what those other monster's did to other kind's you are just a slave to them like Gorgon they kill may kind's even mine you know for a fact about this. I maybe the last of my kind and you can't take it away from me now leave me."I said feeling angry "As you wish. Note this I will be back not in a talking mode but rip you apart and fest on it."Kraken said leaving I turn around and see the guy's on the roof with there gun's. " (y/n) are you going to be ok?" Nikolai ask "I don't know Nikolai but I promise to keep you all safe from them even if it cost me my life goodnight guy's"I said "Goodnight (y/n)."The all said. Kraken don't think flying will save you your ocean myth will come to an end for you and the rest of them my kind will be avenged.