Chapter 1 - The Crew

Heeeeeeeey guyz so I decided to write another book, but this time I got properly inspired by my best friends. I really thought of the idea because we were talking about the main subject of this book which I won't tell you guyz yet, you'll have to find out as you go along in the book! So here's Chapter 1 of Freedom Fighters!!!
Pipez xxx

I have a complicated life. It's got amazing secrets and awesome feelings, terrible troubles and terrifying fears, but most of all the best friends I could have ever asked for. I've known them for as long as I can remember and Im so glad I did, I don't know what is do without them. So first theres Aisha (Her nicknames Aj) and she is so much fun. She has this personality thats so fun and bubbly and I just love it, but when she's alone she can be a little depressed so we try and stay with her as much as possible. We both love music and music is definitely one of the best ways of having a connection with people. I know all her secrets and some of them even the guys don't know, I'm really lucky she trust me and only me to be honest. Shes an AMAZING singer and we both love to sing so thats another good connection. I would love to tell you more but we have to move on. Next theres Oscar, now he's the newest addition to the crew even though we all met in the same year. He's a bit of a slob if you ask me but we're all used to it by now (OBVIOUSLY!), we still like him though. He's actually quite funny too and I know they'd kill me if they heard this but I think Oscar and Aj would be thee PERFECT couple! And then there's Josh, we met first and formed the whole crew thing. He's the funniest out of the group and he's really dirty (we all are though lol) and I think I have some feelings for him but Im not sure yet, I mean it could ruin our friendship and we have the best bond out of the WHOLE group. But finally there's me, Courtney. I was the one who came up with the idea but me and Josh formed it. Im the youngest of the group and if Im honest, the worst for singing and dancing all the time! I have some sort of addiction and I can't stop, I HAVE to have my iPod and phone with me at ALL times to listen to all my music. I also have a great love for gymnastics and sports so that comes in handy a lot I guess! Id love to carry on but I have to go so see ya.