Chapter 3 - The Promise

On to the next chapter guyz! Its pretty insane I can't stop writing this book I love it so much! I have so many ideas and I have to make as many chapters as I can out of my ideas, so expect big things!

Pipez xxx

*Still in Flashback*

"So like where do you live?" Aisha asked curiously.

"Not too far, dont expect too much of my house though because its only a small quaint little house."

"Oh right ok, so do you have a room to yourself?" asked Oscar trying to make the conversation a bit more interesting.

"Eh yeah, but my parents always barge in anyway like its their own house."

"I hate it when people do that. What are we here for anyway?" Josh questioned as we arrived at my place.

"Lets go to the tree house first and then I'll tell you guys."

I was so excited and I can't tell you how long I've waited for this. Not to sound creepy or anything 'cause that sounds like something a witch would say or someone who wanted power. Its just I've never had proper friends before and to have them ask me rather than me ask them is pretty insane for me, I mean I'm usually the one who sits in a corner writing or reading a book.

As we all climbed up the ladder I made sure I was first to get up and make sure everything was ok. When each one of them got all the way to the top they stood and stared in awe at it.

"Woah!" they all said in unison.

"I know right! I've been working on this treehouse since I could walk and I guess I should explain why we're here now right?"

"Yup!" they all spoke at the same time again.

Ok here it goes, the big promise they have to make with me. It could determine our futures, it could make us all friends for eternity (LITERALLY!).

"Ok guys I have something to ask you guys and its very serious. I wanted to ask if you could make a promise with me? Ok so basically I've waited for ages to finally have some true friends and I wanna get you guys to make the Friendship Promise because I feel like you guys could be the friends I've been looking for."

Aj steps forward, takes a deep breath and begins to say, "As a true friend I hope we are here for each other till the end, as I know I will be. I make the Friendship Promise in honour of loyalty."

Next Oscar takes a step next to Aisha and speaks, "Aisha is right, I want to have all the fun with you guys so I make the Friendship Promise in honour of respect."

"I want to do everything with you guys and work hard in everything we do, I make the Friendship Promise in honour of determination." Josh promises.

Finally my turn and thats it, here it goes, "I want to stay with you guys forever as friends, in fact even if the Zombie Apocalypse was real and happened I would stand by you guys all the time. I would be honest if I was gonna kill you. So I make the Friendship Promise in honour of honesty!"

We all put our hands in and did the Team Cheer. We were now officially BFF's for eternity.

*Flashback Ends*

That's how we all became friends, and I will NEVER forget it.