Chapter 2 - The Start

So guyz I decided to start the 2nd Chapter on this book on the same day cause I have some big ideas for this book! Id also like to dedicate this book to Josh and Aisha, I couldn't have started this book without you guys! Love yas!!!!

Pipez xxx

I remember how it all started, the exact date, year and time. What we were all wearing, what happened, all the exact details of the events of that one special day. It's was back in Primary, year 2. Aj, Oscar and Josh were all 7 and I was 6. I was moved classes because of the bullying, I got bullied a lot for being who I am and it still didn't stop me. Im gonna go into exact details with this story so pay attention...

*Flashback*

"So I have to move to room 21, Miss?" I asked the teacher shyly, in almost a whisper.

"Yes dear, I am 100% sure you'll make lovely new friends very quickly! I will miss you Courtney, I hope I can see you around the school and catch up. Goodbye darling!" my teacher spoke as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I don't see what the big deal is its not like she won't ever see me again. Though I guess she was and will always be my favourite teacher, she even told me I was her star pupil and that she would NEVER forget me.

Ok so here it goes, my new class. I hesitated as my fist hovered over the door, wondering if I should go back or if I should stay. But my question was already answered for me as a boy my age rushed out the door and sat in the dressing up area.

"Oh hey! Sorry for near knocking ya over but I was first finished my work so I had to make sure I got here before everyone else. See everyone always fights over the power ranger costume and I wanted to get it first haha," the boy says with ease.

"Ok then.....By the way my names Courtney, if your in that class then I'll be the new girl I guess." I explain to the boy.

"Oh right I've heard you were coming to our class! Well Im Josh, and could I be the first of your friends from this class 'cause you seem pretty awesome from what I've heard. I always like someone who doesn't care what other people think of them."

"Yeah! But first, can you make a promise with me?"

"Uhuh?"

"Promise you'll be my best friend till the end right?"

Josh smiled, gave me the biggest hug ever and whispered, "I promise."

We walked into the classroom and all eyes were on me. Some kids just stared at me and other turned to whisper to their mates. I've felt this feeling so many times I don't even feel any emotion over this. Josh went up to the teacher and introduced me to her. I soon found out her name was Miss Darcy and she located me to my seat. I got a seat at the same table as Josh since I already knew him, and two other people who I found out were called Aisha and Oscar.

Aisha took me away from the table to have a girly chat with me and get to know each other better.

"Sooooo......HEY! Im Aisha and I wanna be your friend!" She stated so firmly that it was impossible to say no, not that I wanted to anyway.

"Haha hey Aisha, Im Courtney. I guess you could call me the new girl but I ain't that new."

"Alright so lets start with the basics: favourite food, colour, hobbies, likes a dislikes; GO!"

"Pizzas my favourite food, turquoise or blue as my fave colour, gymnastics, singing, dancing, acting and writing books are my hobbies, I like dogs and Avril Lavigne, and finally I dislike horrible people."

"OMG YAY WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON ALREADY!!!! I'll tell you more about me later but right now you gotta meet Oscar!!!!"

She drags me over to Oscar and by that one gesture I knew right then we were gonna be super close.

"Look Oscar this is the new girl Courtney!"

He smiles warmly at her and instantly I can see he likes her.

"Oh yeah! Hey Im Oscar, and I heard you're friends with these guys now too right? Well do ya mind if we're friends too? From what Ive heard you're a great friend."

I literally didn't know what to say, but in that instant I knew what had to be done and that's why I got the brilliant idea to take them to my house after school for a surprise.

"Of course! Do you guys wanna come round after school I have something I wanna tell you guys."

They all replied with a nod, and at that moment the hell rant signalling it was home time.