THE PROPOSAL

It's another fantastic summer day in the village hidden in the leaves and the gang have decided to go to the beach.(AN the gang are everybody that are friends in the original series including Karui and Tamaki)Everybody are already at the beach talking to each other. It has been about 4 years since the war ended.

Everybody came in their favorite colored bathing suit for example Rock lee in a green one, Naruto came in an orange one, Neji in a white one ... 

At that point everybody was dating and they all started dating after the fourth great shinobi war , so it was obvious that one day somebody was going to propose. Continuing with their day...

All the girls decided to bring their boyfriends and play a game:

"guys come here let's play something" the girls say simultaneously 

"okay" Naruto says Shikamaru sighs and so does Sasuke. Choji, Rock lee, Kiba,Neji and Sai just roll with it and decide to join. The first one to go was Naruto and he asks Sakura

"Truth or dare Sakura"

"Dare"

"Ok I dare you to...uh...kiss Sasuke"

Sakura blushs and slowly goes next to Sasuke until their lips connect and then they turn away from each other. Then Sakura picks Hinata:

"Hinata truth or dare"

"dare"

"I dare you to kiss Naruto" she says as revenge to what Naruto made her do

Naruto gets up and then jumps in and kisses Hinata in no time. The game goes on and the whole thing is pretty much them kissing each others boyfriend or girlfriend. But there was something going on that everybody knew except for Tenten, the reason that they all went to the beach is because they all knew that Neji wanted to propose but he didn't know how.

And the first person he wanted to talk to about it was Ino because she knew every girl inside and out and what they liked.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

"Ummmmm...Ino...I wanted to talk to you about something if you have time..."

"Sure Neji. What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Ummmm...I kinda want to propose to Tenten but I don't know how "

First Ino fake faints but stays on her feet and then she says:

"Well if you want to propose to her do it in her favorite place"

"Which is the beach"He says

Then Ino says: 

"Well first I'm going to make a plan for us all to go to the beach and then I'm going to tell everyone what you are going to do except for TenTen of course"

"Ok thank you Ino" the Lad says

"No need to thank me I'm just helping a friend in need" she says with her arm in the air.

~~~END of Flashback~~~

Right before everybody left Ino said gather around but Ten Ten and Sakura (who was in on the plan because Ino had told her earlier) were far so they didn't hear it, and then they make a plan.

So Ino then yells:

"NEJI" so loud that TenTen can hear and the lass runs straight to her boyfriend to see what happened to him. She pushes through the crowed to find her boyfriend on the floor not breathing, she goes down on her knees and starts crying, and then Neji wakes up and goes on one knee, immediately TenTen stands and covers her mouth with both of her hands and instead of crying tears of sadness she starts crying of joy and then Neji says:

"TenTen,ever since we were kids I've had a crush on you. You were always there when I was down and I want to do that to you too. I cannot be happier with any other women. I miss you when I'm not with you. When I'm not with you all I do is think about you. TenTen I fell in love with you not for how you look but for who you are. I want to be by your side for the rest of my life. I know this is a little bit early and all but will you make my dreams come true and become my wife.

Authors note:

I hope you liked  it but just to tell you I do not own any of these characters.

I will try and update this as soon as possible. please do not be mad if I can't do it soon please leave a comment to make a suggestion for one of my future stories.