The Awakening Curse

NEW STORY YAAAAY!!!

AND ITS MINECRAFT!!!

WHO LIKE MINECRAFT?!?!?

...so HERE IT GOES!!!!

-=•=•=•=•=

I woke up to the shining sunlight from my window. I got up and stretched a bit, then my little puppy came running towards me and landed on my lap, I love fluffs and I will never ever leave him, he's so cute "who's Nat's little puppy , who is it, you are! yes you are you little fluffy puppy!" I said petting him. I set him down and went to the bathroom to get myself ready.

When I saw myself in the mirror I was surprised, I've changed a lot, I still remember Amanda and Paul. They told me that my parents were murdered and so they raised me. Once I find out who killed them I'm going to get my revenge, but not just a quick one, a slow and painful one.

I actually missed them, they've helped me a lot in my life. Without them I would have been probably... dead! But now they're... Gone... I had to move on with my step brother.

Now I have to eat and go explore the jungle, we just came here a couple of days ago from a previous area that became a zombie apocalypse.

Sometimes I really hate these zombies more than anything, they just barge in a city and start killing every one! Oh well, zombies are zombies, it's not like they'll ever change. I went downstairs to find my five year old brother, who was petting Fluffs and giving him a bone , "Zack, you told him to wake me up? again?" I asked him putting my hands on my hips.

He turned to me smiling and laughing "maybe, are you going out again?" he's gonna ask me to come now.

"Yes and your not comin-"

"please please please please!!!!!" He begged me. I told you he'll ask.

"Zack you know why you shouldn't come" I said.

"But you always have all the fun" he crossed his arms and turned around to the opposite direction. Notch this boy's got attitude

"Okay, but only this time, and you have to listen to everything I say, okay?" I asked him.

"Okay, finally I can go exploring!!!" He said jumping around holding the bone making fluffs jump also. I really like it when he's happy but, hello! we're in a world with monsters everywhere! Oh well looks like you'll have to look after him Natalia well I needed nothing but that.

I got out some eggs from the closet and a pan from another closet then I started cooking. When I finish them I put a half in each plate and some bread next to them then gave zack his plate, "thanks" he said and started eating the bread.

"Your welcome now finish it fast so we can have more time to explore" I said eating my own food

"Are we getting a cat?" He suddenly said. Well I didn't expect that.

"Maybe, Why are you asking?" I looked at him.

"I want a kitty!" He shouted.

I chuckled at his cuteness, "okay if the kitty wants to come with us"

When we finish eating, I put the plates in the cauldron to clean later, yes, I am too lazy to clean them like, I don't know, everyday!

"Zack get your stuff and lets go" I said walking towards the stairs to my room. When I entered my room I went to the chest and opened it. Let's see, sword, empty map, steak, crafting table, wood planks, oh and an axe we really need more wood, fish if we do find any ocelot, and a pickaxe. I put all of these stuff inside a small back pack.

"Zack are you ready?" I asked him running down the stairs, and as an answer I saw Zack and fluffs next to each other waiting for me.

"Ready now let's go!" He shouted and ran out the doors. I smiled and walked out after him.

=•=•=•=•=

"Hey Zack slow down!" I shouted after him, he's going way too fast, it is fun but also, anything can come out, right?

I kept running towards him not seeing anymore because of these stupid vines, making me meet face to face with the cobblestone... really!?

Zack was laughing at what happened way too much, "it's not funny!" I said though it was, I am laughing too! wait what did I bump into?

I looked at it and... Oh no. This is a jungle temple! "what's this?" Zack asked his laughs dying but his smile still on his face.

"Don't go inside just let's go-" before I could complete what I was saying he started running inside it. I ran after him and started yelling, "Zack stop running there are traps inside!!!" he finally stops and runs to me, I have no idea why until I hear the sounds of zombies.

"ZACK RUN FAST!!!"I shouted and pulled him with me running full speed and fluffs right behind us, "climb up the vines and stay there until I call you okay?" He nodded and started climbing up. I took out my sword and got ready to fight them. One thing good about zombies, they're so slow!!!

When they got close enough I started killing them, swinging my sword left and right not missing any of them, also fluffs was attacking some of them. I finished off the last one and let out a sigh of relief. Zack is safe now, so far... I turn to him but something comes up behind me. It was a small whisper that I couldn't hear. I turned around quick to find nothing. No one was in sight, Im sure I heard something . I shook it off and looked up to find Zack already climbing down, "Zack are you okay?" I asked him, but he just stares at me "Zack?"

"I want to fight also!!!" He shouted jumping up for my sword.

"No you can't it's too dangerous your still small!" I said stretching up my hand out of his reach

"Please?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes.

"When you grow up okay?" I asked.

"Okay" he crossed his arms and huffed. Not my problem I have to look after you! I looked back at the temple closely, I never actually saw a temple before, only a picture. I marked the area on the map and started walking home with Zack and fluffs.

When we reach the house it was night time, just in time. I went upstairs with Zack and fluffs into Zack's room. I put Zack to sleep then went to my room putting myself to sleep.

As much as I tried to sleep, I couldn't, I kept on getting that feeling like someone is watching me, but I couldn't find anyone. After a long time I finally convince myself that no one was there and slept.

=•=•=•=•=

Hope you like the new story!

CHECK OUT MY BESTIES!

DONT DARE NOT TO!

@julie_agha

@yasmine_shadi

@Directionersrock13

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW ME!

C ya

Ya I'm just ending it like that, got a problem?

Natalia: I do!

What?! GET OUT OF HERE!

Natalia: Nop

...

- 😋 Peace Out 😋 -

Natalia: that's better

Whatever... it wasn't for you anyways...

Natalia: ya right