Chapter: 11

Seolin POV

"It's my fault i should have said i would sing." i said as i took my hand and hit the place that hurt the most. I was on my knees hitting the floor and my chest as i knelt before my once lively and well sister now in the casket that she shouldn't be in. "Noo, please .. bring.. Her back" Jin who sat next to me join in letting out our pain.

TaeHyung stood at the door with his head down quietly crying. I wanted to blame him. I wanted to tell him it was his fault she ran off the stage and it was his fault because he fell on her but i couldn't. Because it wasn't his fault. I blame myself for this. For being too scared to sing myself. For getting carried away while i was singer and for being too stupid to see that she had tripped.

I cried and cried until i had no more tears. I lost my parents, grandparents and now my sister. I looked at Jin with regret and fear. "Uncle.." i hoarsely spoke. He looked at me tears still dwelling in his eyes. "Uncle.. Please don't leave me next, i can't survived on my own. Please" I clinged to his shoulder and hugged him. I felt his five fingers on my back going in circles. "I won't Seolin, i promise." He said. I could tell he was tired and needed rest. I looked at Y/n's picture one last time before i turned around. "TaeHyung please take Uncle Jin home, i have to complete the documents for Y/n's cremation." I spoke and began to walk away. Each step was painful as tho i was being stabbed over and over again in the heart.

Jin POV

As Seolin told TaeHyung to take me home i wanted to protest but i had no energy. I followed along reluctantly as i knew Seolin blames herself for Y/n's death. Heck i blamed myself too for not being able to reach to her in time. I regret not keeping my promise to my parents and my sister Kim Seoklee and my brother-in-law Min Yoongi when i said i would protect the girls. I sighed as TaeHyung took my keys and drove us to the apartment. I felt my heart sting continuously as the Funeral home got smaller.

TaeHyung POV

Why did i have to trip? Why did i run so slow? Why didn't i save her? I wanted to do so many things with her. As I parked the car across the street from the apartment. I see a petite woman dressed in a short black skirt and a white long sleeve shirt with a black jacket and an overcoat.

As i approached the door with Jin she looked at me and smiled. "Hello sir, are you perhaps Kim TaeHyung." I looked at Jin clueless. "Yes and your are?" i responded. "Oh hello, i'm the intern at bighit industries and we watched your performance yesterday and were very impressed." She said as my eyes and Jin's widened. "We heard about your loss and are very sorry and although it may not be a good time right now but we would like to ask of you to join our company and become a solo artist and of course based on what we've heard, if you are Mr. Kim Seokjin." She turns to Jin as she continues " we would like for you to join as an official bighit coach." Our mouths were on the cold floor as she finished her sentence. I don't know if i should be happy right now because my dream is becoming reality or sad because i don't think i deserve to be happy right now after what happened to Y/n especially since Seolin should also get this spot.

"We'll do it." Jin blurted out. The woman's face brightened.I looked at him shooked, how could he. "Y/n would've wanted you to and you can make it up to her" he said. "What about Seolin, We can't leave her behind like this." I said "Oh! As for miss Min can you also pass on the news on to her too, we would also like to have her there." She in putted and handed a business card to me. "Call us when you are ready, but don't leave us too long." she said walking off. I can't believe this is happening.

~~One month later~~

We told Seolin the news and she was determined to do good for Y/n. After Y/n was cremated i lived with them and slept in her room. We placed her things in a closet and her urn in the living room on a separate table next to the tv.

The police found the reckless driver and the shocking news was that person was also found to be Y/n's stalker. They found countless pictures of her in his home. They suspected that he didn't like the fact i was close to her and decided to kill her, he later drove off a cliff and died.

Seolin and I were doing better after Y/n died and worked together to debut.

Seolin POV

After things got better with Y/n's death me and TaeHyung got closer but we both decided to have a brother/ sister relationship. I felt hurt at first and it took me a while to get rid of my feeling but when i did, things got less awkward between us.

TaeHyung was being secretive for the past week and said he was working on something. I tried to get it out of him but he wouldn't say a thing. Uncle Jin settled in perfectly with everyone and picked up a few dad jokes from his seniors and online. He was known for his bad/funny cringey jokes that he told. He taught many students well and he got to meet the ceo. I was a bit jealous but strived to work hard since i had 3 and a half years til debut.

No one's POV

The three had endured a lot together and are now finally getting their dream to come true but Y/n still remained in their hearts and was never forgotten. Believe or not, she was TaeHyung's first love that he wanted to grow in the talent industry together with her. He didn't know if he could love again afraid of losing another.

Four years passed by, a month before Y/n's anniversary, and TaeHyung grew popular among the solo singers gaining tremendous amount of publicity and fans. He was known for his loving voice and charming looks. He dumped his rights to being the heir of the Kim's industry and as much as he wanted to go back to his parents and apologise they wouldn't let him, refusing to see him. He had already forgiven them in his heart and was ready to speak to them at anytime.
As for TaeHyung's parents they did regret dumping him as their son but only because of the fame and money he was receiving. They would never admit it to him nor would they see him. They wanted to forget he ever existed.

Seolin's fame grew the same as TaeHyung, earning multiple fans and the press never failed to find her. When she entered bighit they tried to make her lose weight but nothing work she would always eat her way back up the scale. They decided to give up and let her debut with her original size. She did receive a few haters and criticism but after a month she was loved and accepted by all of South Korea becoming one of the most famous singer besides TaeHyung and others.

Jin was well known among the company and other industries. He could train the most horrible singer there is, even the bratty teens. He decided to create a side company of his own joining hands with bighit. They would send their most talented but rude or uncontrollable singers to him and he never lets them down.

Thing are looking up for the successful three who got their fates tied togethers. Although they all have been through their own struggle.

The end

This chapter is a bit rushed and not very detailed but
school is opening soon and i want to finish before then.
Tomorrow i will post the epilogue and maybe characters POV.
Thanks for the read.
Hope you are all doing well with your life. If you are struggling just know
things can get better if you try and don't be afraid to try new things.
Until Sunday bye~~