Chapter 1

I'm staring at him. Again.

I sighed. It seems that's all I've been doing for the past few weeks. I felt like banging my head on the wall to stop my mind from thinking about it or maybe sewing my eyes shut to stop them from staring at him and giving her feelings away.

In case you're wondering who I am, well, here it is. I'm Devon Seron, Devs for short. You all know where I came from so I wouldn't go into details about it. Why am I having a pity party for myself, you may ask? I think it's obvious. It's because of him.

Him who is a versatile singer (even in a young age).

Him who is a great dancer.

Him who is a famous teenage actor.

Him who is definitely a heartthrob.

Him who is Samuel Concepcion.

Yes, him. The one and only Sam Concepcion.

I sighed again and turned my gaze away from him.

I looked around the room and locked my gaze at the other GV crew practicing their routine. I should have been practicing with them but our choreographer told me to sit down and rest, maybe noticing my haggard face and the dark circles under my eyes. I didn't argue with her, after all, she is our choreographer and besides, I practiced and memorized all my steps. So I sat on the floor beside my bag, took my water bottle out and drank half of the water in it.

Leaning back on the wall, I closed my eyes and combed my hand through my hair. I grimaced at how wet it was. Opening my eyes, I found myself staring at him again. Trying to be discreet about it, I watched him while he moves to the beat of the music. His eyes were closed so I took the chance to study him from far away knowing that he would never know that I was staring at him.

He was gorgeous. Him wearing a t-shirt and a sweatpants, sweat on his forehead, his face scrunched in concentration; I couldn't help myself from thinking that. I don't know why, but there something about him wearing t-shirts and sweatpants. Maybe because he looked simple or maybe because he looked even manlier, she wasn't sure. All that I know is that I like him like more than the Sam I see on the television.

I looked away when he stopped and opened his eyes. My eyes immediately clashed with those of Enrique, my best pal. I knew he noticed me staring at Sam when he smirked and raised an eyebrow at me. I glared at him to keep him silent. He raised both eyebrows in return and grinned at me. I answered him by raising my closed fist in front of my face, letting him know that I will really beat him when he didn't stop teasing me. He raised both his hands in mock surrendering, I let it go. The practice was finished and he immediately made his way to me.

"Nakatitig ka na naman Devs. Hinay-hinay lang, baka matunaw na si Sam niyan." He sat beside me and I immediately punched him in the arm.

"Ow!"

"Tumigil ka nga! Baka marinig ka niya! Papatayin talaga kita pagnangyari yun!" Punching him in the arm again, I looked around and saw that everyone was either packing up or talking with each other. He was one of the people who were packing up, listening to his iPod while nodding his head to the music blaring in his ears. I sighed with relief; no one was paying them any attention.

Noticing me watching Sam again, he chuckled and softly whacked my head, "Natatakot kang malaman niya ang sikreto mo pero titig ka nang titig. Sa ginagawa mong yan, talagang mapapansin nila yan."

"Ang gwapo niya kasi eh. Hindi ko amiwasang titigan siya." I can't help but smile at what I'd said. You can't blame me for saying that, right? No? Thought so.