Chapter 35

** Sad to say, this will be Yann's final chapter. She will be leaving the collaboration. Thanks and Good wishes for your future, Yann. - ObsessedwithTivi

********

"ADAM RUPP AND TIMOTHY FOUST! STOP MAKING OUT AND LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE!" Chance screams at the top of his lungs as he bangs his baton on the couple's cell. 

Adam whines, pulling away from the heated kiss. "What the fuck do you want, Blue Balls?" Tim shot back as he put his shirt back on. 

 "Just because Avi's sick doesn't mean that we don't have sex, Smart ass. Also, I know it's awfully early, but someone will be here to see you in about an hour, Adam." Chance says, this time a little bit calmer. 

Adam rolled his eyes. "Tell him I have syphilis. He might shut the hell up." 

Chance chuckled at the blond's remark. " No it's not Austin. However, IT IS about Austin. Tim, if I were you I'd go with Adam." He winked then walked away. 

The couple looked at each other, eyes filling with hope and excitement. Adam knew that they have the exact same thing in their minds, though dared to say a word. Instead, they quietly slipped down to the shower, their conversations barely touching who might be Adam's visitor. 

"Honey?" Tim taps on Adam's shoulder, pulling him from his deep thoughts. "Yes, babe?" He smiles. He doesn't want his boyfriend worrying about him. "Do you think we could eat a quick breakfast before heading out to the field. It's never easy dealing with stuff on an empty stomach. I'm speaking from experience." Tim chuckles. 

Adam smiles, pulling his fiancé under the shower. "Yeah?" The blond whispers to his lover as he lathered soap on his body, trailing from Tim's shoulder down to his sides, then to his butt. 

Tim groans when Adam squeezed firmly. "Yes. One time, I studied for a test all night and woke up really late. I passed, but I had to ask Chance for scraps afterwards. " He whispers, feeling Adam's slick fingers slowly trailing through his entrance. "Baby. We have to be ready in an hour and THAT'S not helping!" He whines. 

 Adam pouts. "Fine." 

The couple finished their shower and headed to the cafeteria. Adam looked around. After the deadly and highly publicized riot, many prisoners were killed, and Adam thought how that the silence might take a lot of getting used to. There may be a couple of prisoners who moved to the cell block, but there's still isn't much. 

Tim and Adam grabbed their breakfast and found themselves a table. To their surprise two new prisoners sitting at the table beside them promptly stood up, and awkwardly stared at them with a somewhat scared expression. 

Dumbfounded, the couple looked at each other, confused. "Hey, buddy. It's okay. You can sit." Adam says in the calmest voice he can. 

The new prisoners cautiously walked back to their table until one of them spoke. "Thank you. We just didn't want to cause any trouble." 

Adam nodded with a smile, noticing that the man is well spoken. "We don't either. We only get in trouble when somebody bothers me or my boyfriend. I am Tim and this is Adam." Tim smiles to make himself look intimidating. 

"I am Joseph and this is Jonathan and he is mute. You might say, we just moved here a while ago. It's nice to meet the couple who saved the whole cell block. Sorry about our behavior earlier. We've heard a lot about you guys we weren't sure what to believe." Jonathan smiles. 

"That's quite alright. We get that a lot. But as my fiancé said, we won't give you trouble unless you ask for it. Like that Grassi bitch." Adam says mumbling the last few words that made the others giggle.