He's your bully

I hit my alarm, turning it off as I slowly drag myself out of bed. It's Monday meaning I have to go back to the hell hole they call school. School sucks for me, considering the fact I'm bullied every. Damn. Day.

Everyone bullies me because I'm black or because they think I'm a nerd, or both. But no one does more than Levi. Just thinking about him towering over me makes me scared. He beats me up almost everyday, and for no reason.

I hadn't realized I was crying until I touched my wet face. Checking the time, I quickly get dressed (outfit in media) and head to school. Hopping in my car, I start driving.

Once I arrive to the school I move as quickly as I can, trying to not run into anyone, especially Levi. Just as I turn the corner to go to my locker, just my luck I run into that very same person I was trying to avoid

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to" Said (Y/n) with your head down
"Watch where the fuck you're going you bitch" Levi said as he pushed me causing me to hit my head on the locker
I groan at the pain, but he must of thought I said something because he punched me in the face then in the stomach.

Levi walks away laughing with his minions, as I lay there on the ground in pain, I try to get but put the pain was so overwhelming. No one bothered to help me so I just laid there.

Finally I found the strength and got up, heading to my locker, then rushing to class. I notice the teacher wasn't looking as I walked into class so I sneaked over to my seat just as my teacher turns around.
"Ah Ms.(Y/l) nice of you to finally join us" the teacher says glaring at me
The rest of the class laughs as I lower my head embarrassed

~End of school~
I quickly walk out of school to my car not wanting any trouble from Levi or anyone. As soon as I reach to open the door, I feel myself being slammed to the ground. My vision is blurred as I look up to see Levi.

He smirks as he repeatedly kicks me in the stomach. I cry and yell for him to stop, but he doesn't listen and continues. He finally stops and picks me up by my throat, choking me. Tears stream down my face as I claw at his large hands around me, trying to breath.

"P-please. Let go please" I choke out
He laughs as he drops me and walks away. I lay on the ground crying my heart out. "What did I ever do to him."

As I drive home, I get scared. Not only do I get picked on at school, but also my parents hate me. They never talk to me, and if they do it's more so them telling me I'm such a waste of space.

~at home~

I walk into the house, trying to be as quiet as possible, but obviously I wasn't quiet enough.
"Where the hell have you been? " my mother asked
"I-I'm sorry, I got out of school late"
"Bullshit, you're probably fucking someone, you little slut" with that my mother slaps me across the face
"God you should have never been born. It would do everyone a favor if you would just die"

As soon as she said that I ran out the house
" what did I ever do to deserve this"

Hey guys, sorry if this is really long. I'm going to make a part 2, maybe. Comment whether or not I should do a part 2. Anyways hope you enjoys ❤️