Chapter [26]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Nobody Does it Like You: Selena Gomez

-Your Name: Phillips, Craig & Dean

I swear the real Selena Gomez knew I was going to write Take Me, that's why her songs are so perfect! It seriously drives me insane how perfect her songs are for Take Me! Also, everyone needs to go and follow @Selenator_Ameera because she has inspired me with over twenty songs to use for Take Me. If you have any song suggestions for me, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or message me! I love to here everyone's suggestions!

It began to rain.

First with the small sprinkles that glitter the ground before the sky parted and emptied its sorrows. The rain fell with such power that I hid in my room until it was almost too much and I had to make my way into the shower to drown out my worries.

All my life I had believed in 'signs' and if it was raining, what was that meant to mean?

It was like everyone above was crying for me? Were they warning me somehow and I used the warm water and steam to cloud as much doubt as I possibly could.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back letting the water flow down my soaked hair and down my body. The embrace was like Justin; oh how much I missed him already.

Was it possible to even miss someone so much already? What did I miss anyway? I guess the sweet reminder of him, his lips, that smile, his tattoos were a haunting and knowing that he was coming tonight was enough to make me leave every window in my house open hoping my prince will be able to climb safely into my arms.

"Selena?" A knock at the door quickly startled me from my thoughts and I turned the shower head off to reach for my towel.

"Just a second," I wrap the towel around my body before stepping out and ringing my hair out. When I made sure I didn't have my love sick face still showing, I reach for the door knob and pulled it open to reveal my mother with her arms over her chest.

"Dinner's ready," She says and I roll my eyes quick enough so she doesn't have time to catch it.

She really had to come pounding on my door to tell me dinner was ready? The way the door shook, one might have thought Justin was out there.

I smile to myself at the thought of the look on my mom's face. She was intimidated by how powerful looking he is and for once she backed down.

"Okay," I walk around her toward my room and she follows.

"You aren't going to listen to me are you?"

What?

I stop at my door frame to turn toward my mother again. The expression on her face is painful and it hurts to know how much faith she once had and I shattered.

Well, I shattered it with the help of my angel with a halo.

"Mom," I start pulling my towel tighter around my body and downing my gaze, "I'm not that little anymore."

She sighs and lifts my chin up, "I know, you have become such an amazing young woman," my mother shakes her head, "but I do not like him. I never will."

I stare into my mothers eyes and she stares back.

She will never like Justin? Never? Never is a long time and for some reason this false hope reminds me of Justin's promise, they seem real but you know somewhere deep down you doubt it because they do to.

"Why not?" I dare to ask and flinch away from my mothers touch.

"He is not going to be good to you Selena. I know how it is. Trust me, I do. He is charming and sweet and from now on it will seem sweet, but darling you can't ever trust a man like that. I should know."