Last Author Note

Hey Guys!

This has been amazing for me, whether you realize it or not, and I have become so partial to writing in Take Me, Wattpad seriously became my life.

Everyday it's another reader who comes along to brighten my day with comments and votes and I can't tell you how grateful I am! How truly amazing it is to say I have almost 80,000 of you reading my book now.

You gave me so much to be thankful for!

I love each and every single one of you with all of my heart! If you ever want to talk, just message me or comment something on my story, I see everything...

Now, I have one last thing for you guys to do; as I wrap up the last sentences I will ever write in Take Me 1, would my readers, if you're on a computer hit that star in the top right corner for the last time, or if you're on your phone, hit the star at the bottom of the screen?

I can't wait to continue Justin and Selena's crazy love story in Take Me 2.

Thank you so much! I literally cannot wait! I hope you guys are excited too!

Well, I'll stop blabbing on and on, who knows if you guys will even read this, but...I published the first chapter of Take Me 2!!!

Go to my profile and check it out! I hope the first chapter hits you deep in your heart, as it did mine, and reminds you of how precious everything so small truly is. Also dang my national readers (photo attached, all highlighted countries in blue; I can see where around the world my book is being read!) you guys are amazing!

Now, go read Take Me 2!

-Scar