Chapter 11 Explanations.

Adriana's POV

"Wait what are dwarves doing here?" Thranduil raises and eyebrow an gently sets me down. Dad is seething in anger if looks could kill Legolas, Thranduil, and I would be dead.

"Uh Legolas why don't you go uh do something I have some......explaining to do" I bite my lip. Legolas nods hugs me then leaves followed by the red haired elleth. Who is that red haired girl? The dwarves and Thranduil all look at me expectantly.

"What do you have to explain love?" Thranduil asks sitting in his throne.

"Everything" I whisper. "Well let's see where to start" I mutter.

"How about after you got kidnapped" dad says sharply.

"Oh yeah.......Okay well I was kidnapped yes but I was treated well enough. 20 years after my kidnapping when I was 22 Legolas happened. Before you say anything I have to say I'm immortal like all elves and since elves live forever age doesn't really matter. So on my 22nd birthday I had a few drinks and one that was drugged with a little extra. I still don't know who drugged me but someone did. Needless to say I woke up the next morning with Thranduil. Blah blah blah 9 months later...BOOM Legolas" I wave my hands when I say boom for dramatic effect. Dad is even angrier now which I didn't think could be possible. "So let's see after that skip to 35 years more and Elrond is offering me a five year job at Rivendell. I accepted because I needed to get away from just everything. I would have stayed forever but I promised to come back for Legolas. I'm sorry I'm late by the way I know I was supposed to return weeks ago. Dad Legolas may have been really unexpected but I love him anyway and so does Thranduil. I was scared and I still am scared very scared right now especially. I feel like Legolas is goin to be the only one that doesn't want to kill me right now." No one speaks or even moves. I have tears running down my cheeks and I feel really constricted. Dad's feeling sadness, anger, and love. Thranduil is feeling guilt, love, and a tiny bit of anger. The rest of the dwarves feel anger, love, devotion, and sympathy. "Say something please."

"Why didn't you tell me" dad whispers.

"I thought I could keep it a secret and maybe just maybe I would be looked upon as Adriana just Adriana. Not extremely young mom Adriana or poor Adriana. I was selfish and I wished that after I was reunited with you everything could go back on normal. But it won't I realize this now. And dad I lied to you I wasnt Thranduil's servant I was treated like a queen I was just to bitter to realize it."

"How could you do this to her" dad yelled at Thranduil. "You kidnapped her you ruined her innocence!!"

"You think I don't know that!!! I have to live with my mistake every day!!! I hate myself for what I did to her!! I love her and I will do anything to gain her forgiveness!" Thranduil yelled getting up. More shouting, yelling, and arguing. The dwarves were shouting some elven guards were intervening. It was chaos at it was all my fault.  I fainted I don't know what caused it maybe all the emotions rising up the yelling it could have been either. As soon as I hit the ground seconds before I lost consciousness all I heard was silence.