Chapter 14 Plans

Bellas POV

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!! Okay Bella take a breath. Everything's gonna be alright it'll be okay. Okay yes everything will he okay it'll all turn out fine perfectly fine.

"Bella you can come out Legolas won't tell will you Legolas can you keep a secret for me" Adriana asks Legolas.

"Yes I can anything for you" Legolas eagerly nods.

"Okay then" I whisper and pull the ring off.

"Bella this is Legolas my son Legolas this is Bella my......mom" Adriana smiles.

"Hi" I shyly wave. I keep my cool but inside I'm freaking out. She thinks of me has her mom!!! I feel so loved and I'm glad I love Adriana like a daughter.

"Hello grandma" Legolas teases.

"Don't call me that it makes me feel old" I joke.

"Okay now that your acquainted we must think of an escape for the dwarves Thranduil has them locked up" Adriana says.

"Well the feast of Starlight is tonight so their will be empty wine barrels and Galion the guard always drinks himself to sleep so the keys can be easily stolen. Just unlock the dwarves and lead them to the barrels pull the lever and bam in a current of to Laketown" Legolas smiles.

"That's a great idea Legolas I'll execute it tonight" I nod.

"And if the elves catch you ill do plan B" Adriana offers.

"What's plan B?" I ask.

"Plan B is a secret only for emergencies" Adriana sends me a not in front of Legolas look. I half nod and wink.

"Okay then Legolas shouldn't you be preparing for the feast tonight then" I suggest.

"Oh yes" Legolas gets up.

"Legolas before you leave have you asked anyone to go with you yet?" Adriana asks.

"Yes I've asked Tauriel and she has agreed to go with me" Legolas grins from ear to ear.

"Oh goodie have fun be careful I love you" Adriana kisses his cheek and highs him. Legolas nods and walks out.

"Okay so I'm gonna have a sibling!!" Adriana squeals after he leaves.

"It seem so" I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm so excited I can't wait but how are you going to tell dad?"

"I'm going to wait till after Erebor is taken them I'll tell him."

"Good now I must speak with Thranduil you should go find the dwarves and scout out the escape" Adriana suggests.

"Okay" I slip on the ring and disappear. Then I run out of her room when she opens her door.

Adriana's POV

I don't see Bella run out but I hear it. So that's when I know it's safe to speak to Thranduil. I knock on his door down the hall and wait for him to answer. He opens it after a few seconds and pulls me in.

"I'm so glad you've returned melamin" Thranduil kisses the top of my head.

"Yeah me too I missed Legolas" I nod.

"Did you miss me?"

"Eh" I shrug "maybe a smidgen

"That's enough for me" Thranduil hugs me.

"So I'm guessing you know."

"Yes I do know about this escape your planning and it won't work."

"Yes it will you know why it'll work?" I dare.

"Why?"

"Because your going to let it got that. Your going to let my father and his company escape and in return I'll stay here. I'll stay and I'll marry you for real."

"That's tempting marrying you for real instead of a fake weddings on please the people. I accept this offer."