eleven

A week has gone by without anything happening with the rogues, but it seems like everything else is going pretty good. Raven has gotten closer to Drake, they had marked one another and mated on the second day. To say Ashe, Echo, Reed, Blayze, Cameron, and Justin were pissed would be an understatement. They have each tried killing him many times since they smelt their mixed scent. The only bad thing that has happened was two days ago Saxon had started to hang out with that slut that had threatened me in the gym locker rooms. At first she would only do the subtle things when she knew he was around, bending over to grab something that she had 'accidentally dropped', she would laugh to loud to get him to look at her, she would even bite her lip in a 'sexy' way and wink at him, and all of that was tolerable.

But now it is a thousand times worse, because now he is actually hanging out with her. They will always sit with one another, she will talk and he will listen, she clings to his side, always trying to touch him either by trying to hold his hand or even touching his soft looking hair, she's always touching him and it doesn't anger me but sends so much rage in me that I want to kill everyone that comes near me and that makes the others hesitant about being near me.

I do not know what it is about that girl but I want to rip her apart for just looking at him.

I force my mind off of them and go back to my drawing. It is of the tree that Ryo and I would go to and sit under to watch the night sky and talk, I draw exactly what I saw when we had sat there. The millions of stars just past the hundreds of leafs, and the thousands of veins that rest in each leaf. Dako had gotten me bookshelves for our room, all four of them full of empty sketch pads and art books, boxes full of pencils, sets of charcoal, and even pastels, he had gotten me some big paper to draw on to make bigger pictures and each one I draw I make come to life with color. The bell rings the signal telling us it's the ending of third period and I ignore it as the others stand and begin packing all of their stuff into their bags, but I don't leave until I finish my drawing, once I'm finished I put everything in their rightful place and walk out going to the cafeteria to get food. I got the food completely forgetting that it isn't technically food, the nasty shit is more like brownish yellow goo, then I turn away to walk through the room to the cafeterias back doors closest to our picnic table, but when I step outside my whole body freezes.

Saxons beautiful smell hits me, but the smell of that slut that mixes with it makes me feel sick, and when I see them it only makes it worse. They face each other as they stand in front of one of the trees, Saxon faces me as does her back, and I can see the beautiful smile that fills his god like face.

A smile I have never seen him give before.

His glowing eyes are shining brightly as he stares into her eyes, and when his hand goes up to cup her cheek and brush away her nasty blonde hair I feel as if I've been stabbed in the heart, but when she leans into him and puts her lips to his, I feel as if my heart has been completely ripped from my chest with each of my insides following behind it. I see his eyes grow dark as he sees me standing there, broken, and completely enraged as a deep angry growl rips from my lips. Before I know what I am doing I have already slammed my fist into the girls side then two more times in her face making her nose crunch under my fist, then I throw her to the ground so hard that I hear it crack beneath her, then I send a kick to her side making her bones crack and her body fly into a tree across from the school. "Sha-." I cut Saxons beautiful deep voice off as my fist slams into his beautiful face not only making his head jerk to the side and his body slam into the tree, but also making tingles fly through my arm that only makes my broken feelings grow.

I watch as his eyes snap to mine making something snap inside of me, his eyes widen as they shift to such a bright gray that they are nearly silver and the brightest mossy green I've ever seen them, but I glare at him with no other emotion but anger. I can feel his confusion wash through him, I can feel the confusion and worry rushing in the others, I can see how all of them are ready to pounce on him at any moment, but I surprise them all by turning away from him and walking away.