Jungkook Knows

(Y/N) POV
A month later

Things have not gotten any better. I'm still shy. I'm still being talked about. I have no friends. Not one person has tried talking to me since the "Queens" decided to spread lies about me.

I'm a bitch.

I think I'm too cool to talk to people.

Everyone is below me and not worth my time.

Whatever.

BTS keep attempting to talk to me. I run from them. I don't need more drama if any of those girls see me with them.

Unfortunately one did see me. The same girl as before. She's coming for me right now.

Dumbass me decided to actually go to the cafeteria and see what they had to offer for food.

Bad idea.

"Hey bitch! I see you didn't listen to me. My girls say they have seen you with our Oppas," she said. I shrank back. Why do I have to be such a little bitch! Be brave for once for fuck sake!

"N-no! I run f-from them!" I spoke in a soft voice. I mentally facepalm. I hate myself for being afraid all the damn time.

"Are you calling them a liar? Wow, you are worse than I thought. I'll give you one last chance. Stay away from them. Or I'll make you life hell," she threatened in a low voice. Then she turned and walked away.

I can't eat now. I ran out of the cafeteria and to the rooftop.

Taehyung's POV

I keep trying to get close to that girl (Y/N)-Noona. We all do but she keeps running from us. The rumours say that she is just a bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else. I don't know.

But her not talking to anyone makes me think maybe she is that way. Namjoon-hyung and Hobi-hyung both say she ignores them in class and Hobi-hyung wrote her a note and she said to leave her alone because of the girls who like us. Something about them being mad if she talks to us.

I'm not sure about that.

The hyungs, Kookie and I walked into the cafeteria. We were going to buy some drinks then go to our spot by the tree. I stopped them when I saw (Y/N)-Noona with Yuna.

Why is she here? I've never seen (Y/N)-Noona in here before.

"That doesn't look good. What's going on over there?" I whispered to them. They looked over. "It looks like someone is finally done with (Y/N)," Yoongi-hyung said and shrugged. "Why doesn't she ever talk to anyone? I mean, we aren't bad people here," Namjoon-hyung said sounding a little annoyed.

Yuna got really close to (Y/N)-Noona and she didn't look happy. When she walked away (Y/N)-Noona ran out of the cafeteria. We all watched her.

I turned to face the guys. "Did you see her face? She looked like she was about to cry," Jimin-hyung said with a worried look. I nodded. "I want to go after her. But she will just run from us again," I said dejected. "I'm starting to think that what she wrote me back is true. That was Yuna. One of the Queens. She didn't look happy with (Y/N)," Hoseok-hyung said. "Where would she have gone, though?" Asked Jin-hyung.

"The rooftop. I think that's where she has been going since she never comes to the tree anymore. At least not since the day we introduced ourselves," Jungkook whispered.

He's right! We looked at eachother and nodded. Then we darted out and to the rooftop.

*at rooftop*

We reached the door at the top of the steps. I put my ear to it and heard faint sniffling. My heart ached. "She's crying," I whispered and frowned. I slowly opened the door and stepped out.

She doesn't seem to be paying much attention. Or she just doesn't care. We slowly walked up to her and stood behind her. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

Her crying immediately stopped. She jumped at the sound and froze. Then slowly turned around. I smiled slightly. Her eyes widened and she tried to run.

"No you don't! Not this time (Y/N)," Yoongi-hyung grabbed her by her waist and held her to him. I got slightly jealous.

Wait what?

"Please. Let me go," she whispered and her eyes filled with tears again. I sighed. "Why? Do you not like us?" I asked sadly. I don't want her to hate us.

She shook her head. "It's not that. It's j-just..." "Just what Noona?" Jimin-hyung asked softly.

"You're shy and being threatened by Yuna aren't you? None of what they have been saying is true, is it?" Jungkook stated plainly.

I was taken aback. Really?

She started crying again. Harder than before. I slowly went up to Yoongi-hyung and grabbed her from him. I wrapped my arms around her. She didn't try running this time. She grabbed my shirt tightly and sobbed. My heart hurts. I feel so bad this has been happening to her.

It took a while but she finally calmed down enough to talk. We decided to skip class to be with her. She wouldn't look at us in the eye. She really is shy.

"H-h-how did you kn-know?" (Y/N)-Noona whispered. She was barely audible. I had to strain to hear her. "I was the same way. I saw the way you were acting and the way you've looked since you've been here. I knew you were shy, but I also knew you would keep running from us until we cornered you or until something like this happens," Kookie explained.

"(Y/N). I'm so sorry for not noticing this before. I feel so bad," Hobi-hyung muttered. He looks so guilty. Her face reddened. "N-no! Don't worry about it. I-it's not your f-fault!" She shook her head and looked back down. I smiled a little.

So cute.

Wait no. Not cute.

I mean... whatever.

"Well, (Y/N)-Noona. What are you going to do now?" I asked her. She looked up confused. "What do you mean?" She asked quietly. I almost died, she is so freaking adorable. "Are you going to talk to us and hang out with us now?" She looked down. I have a feeling she will say no.

"B-but what a-about your f-fans? That one girl told me to leave you guys alone. That's why I've been r-running from you all," her voice is so small.

I clenched my fists. I hate Yuna. I've never liked her. She's the one who is the bitch. Not (Y/N)-Noona.

"Don't worry about Yuna. Or her friends. We will protect you," Jin-hyung spoke up. She looked up in surprise. "I don't want to cause trouble-" Yoongi-hyung cut her off. "You're not (Y/N). Stop being dumb. We like you. We want to hang out with you. We can help you with your shyness. Just like we did with Kookie."

"Kookie?" She tilted her head. I had to stop myself from squealing. She's so adorable!

We all laughed. "Gwiyeobda," Jimin-hyung mumbled. <cute according to Google> She blushed. I'm jealous, I want to make her blush like that. "Kookie is Jungkook's nickname," Jin-hyung explained. "Oh okay."

We talked for a while. Well, she whispered. She made us younger ones call her Noona instead of (Y/N)-Noona. Although she tried to insist we just call her by her name. But we want to. I would like to call her Jagi some day.

Damn it Tae stop! I shook my head.

Soon enough school ended. She walked home and we went to my house to chill and practice music. We want to be idols some day. I hope Noona continues to hang with us. I will keep her safe from Yuna and the others. We don't belong to them. Or anyone.

I went to sleep thinking of her.

Saranghae 💖