Chapter 13

🤪Anastasia🤪
OKURTTTT heyyyyy my name is Anastasia and I'm 16 and I'm harmony's bestieeee ayeeee.

Let me give y'all a little back ground so, I'm from Alabama and I moved here when I was 13 and so far I fuck with it the people coo or whatever but some mfs just rude as fuck like I won't fuck they ass up 😂 but I moved here with my sister and her boyfriend. He cool af he buys me liquor and shit so I fuck with him.
Anyways enough about my wack story I need to be getting ready because I'm going to a party with my home girl Trisha and harmony hopefully she can sneak out cause her momma strict but I love her like that's my mom.

—————————-
I slipped on some orange pants with a orange and white striped shirt and my all white forces. I sprayed some perfume on and I grabbed my keys and bags and left out with my phone in my hand and my ice tea.

I got a text from harmony and my nigga

Harms❤️🤞🏾
Tell ty to bring my red shorts and a white crop top please😘
Me
Ok I will and are you riding with me or you getting dropped off
Harms❤️🤞🏾
I'm riding with you I'm already dressed I'm just doing my hair when you get here I'll be done
Me
Bet

MY NIGGA🙄🤡
Aye come by my house in like 10
Me
Sure
MY NIGGA🙄🤡
Tf wrong with you dude

I read the message and decided that he can just be left on delivered.
I pulled into Harmony's driveway and I shot her a quick text. She came out in no time and got in the car.

"I'm finna stop by ty house real quick"
"Ok"
I plugged in my aux and I clicked on City Girls tighten up that's my shit right there.

Coming to the 2nd red light I made a turn going into the rough looking apartments i turned into the first building and I parked.

Me
I'm outside
MY NIGGA🙄🤡
I see you here I come right now
He came outside looking good as ever oh my god. I hopped out the car and I hugged him

"Zammmm baeee you lookin good I just wanna lick you up and down" I said In between kisses

He flashes that bomb ass smile with his slugs in looking even more daddyish.

"You look good to but I need you to do that fa me and imma give you ya cut when you come ova ight"

"Well I'm finna go to school and bet I gotchu"

"I love you"

"Vice Versa zaddy"
I climbed back into my car and I pulled out the parking space leaving the rough environment everybody know me over here so it ain't no need to be scared unless you a rich bitch who ain't never seen this side of town before.

Pulling up to the school I parked and we got out heading inside the school.

"Girl I heard ty got a baby on the way and his babymomma fine as hell"

"Bitch I heard the same thing niggas ain't shit" two girls said laughing.

I closed my locker and I walked off to class today was going good now it's going down the drain this is sad bro I took his ass back 3 times bro this shit was over social media for 2 weeks now and I still haven't said nothing yet, but now I'm finna go the fuck off because why would you treat me so bad nobody knows half of the shit I go through with this nigga and everybody and they momma know I'm messing with him hell for a whole year.