Chapter 6

King pov:
MAN WHAT IFGAF I WANT MY MONEY RIGHT HERE N FUCKIN NOW I DON'T CARE WAT NOBODY SAY IMMA KILL EVERY NIGGA IN DERE FUCK BOY!!!!!!

Man i'm pissed niggas wanna play wit my money well imma play wit dey life on ma.

I called up a couple people n especially my rider TIARA i ain't seen her in while so i needa go and hit ha up.I drove to her n da girls house and got out i unlocked the door with the spare key under the mat i went upstairs and seen everybody chilling more like all the girls n some nigga i ont know but imma keep my cool i spoke n asked where was tiara dis random ass nigga gone say sum

why you wanna now he said dis nigga got balls yh dey prolly lil but anyway knowing me imma say sum bck nigga i do is dere a problem i asked yh u fuckin wit my girl nigga get yo fuckin life.

Next thing you kno we were going at it then tiara came and broke it up she looked hella sexy i eyed wat she was wearing a white high-low dress wit some whites and gold mk sandals wit gold accessories on damn i wanted to do some shit but i couldn't. I told tiara bout da whole thing n she said no soo i ain't gonna argue she was supposed to be my rider but naw dat new Chinese lookin muthafucka got into ha head so now we're officially DONE

I headed to straight to trap n told Shawn my nigga and Pharell i got two main niggas dat i will always fuck wit i told dem bout the situation and we got everything organized 4hrs ltr and the whole crew was ready.

as we pulled to their trap i put us in groups of 2 one group go to the back the other front we all count did a code and busted in their n started shooting people i ran into the one of the rooms and saw a safe i tried to unlock it but i couldn't i was running out of time i a figured it out and it was tiara's b-day date like wtf is this a psycho house i hurried up n grabbed everything out of the safe in left out the room i shot the rest of the people as i was running out of the house i got shot in my legs,arm,and my chest i heard Shawn yell my name and pharell saying something about don't go to the light it sounded like he was crying they lift me up n rushed to the hospital .

We got to the hospital and they immediately took me in after that i blacked out....

Tiara pov:
i got call at 2:43 in the morning from shawn saying that i Kings in the hospital i hurried up in got out the bed and slipped on my vans i we to go wake up cam and the girls i slipped cam on some shoes i grabbed my car keys phone and told everyone to come on we all jumped in the car and pulled off to Tay house i'm jst tryna figure out why in the hell did marcus not go wit dem.

we pulled up to his house i ran to the front door and banged on it he came down and ask wat happened i guess cause he could tell by the way i look i told him EVERYTHING he said ok he'll meet us up there i said ok n jumped bck in the car we arrived at the hospital n got out the car we went in and i told them the name and they told us where he was we all went up there and saw shawn, pharell, and marcus how the hell did he get here this damn fast but i walked over to them the girls n cam sat down i asked them wat happened but nobody would tell the doctor came out and told us he......

cliffhanger

vote & comment

i don't be busy it's jst that i have to come up with ideas so bare with me