6:Finally get him back..

Non-POV
Mitsuki traps boruto again which leaves him in shock and his painful face comes again making Mitsuki sigh.

"I know I hurt you with my word, I cheated on you, I played with your mind but please I need one more chance to fix all the things... I admit that I suffer when you are not on my side, you are not sitting beside me instead of that baka. But please I am begging you for a second chance and I promise you I do not doing any of thing to hurt you but please boruto Uzumaki...I need you!" Said Mitsuki while boruto he doesn't sure whether he wants to give Mitsuki a second chance or not. if he gives it to Mitsuki.. he is afraid he will get hurt but if he doesn't his love for Mitsuki is still strong.

"I know that you said that you still can't accept me and want me to be your friend first right?" asked Mitsuki shocked the blonde "(sigh) it's okay..take your time to forgive me. I will wait for you. Always waiting for you," said Mitsuki makes boruto smile.

Boruto hugs Mitsuki in happiness for no reason making him shocked "I am happy to have you back Mitsu" said boruto making Mitsuki smile at the same time smirk.

"Thank you for taking my apologies," said Mitsuki making boruto hug him more... Mitsuki could only give the hug back and kiss then bite the neck of the blonde.

"H-hey don't leave the mark a-at here," said boruto making Mitsuki smirk "then let's go to our house," said Mitsuki he grabs boruto's hand and they run.

                     The End 💋