Chapter Twenty-Two

I wake up but keep my eyes close, I'm warming laying against Johnny's bare chest.

I feel him start to get up, "Whoa whoa whoa! Do you have pants on, don't get up if you don't have pants on."

"I have pants on." He groans, I feel him look at me then lie back down to keep me comfortable.

I fake a yawn then sit up.

I feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Hey! A girls in her bra over here, look away!" They all blush and turn away as I slip on my shirt.

I hear Charles say something about how the radio mentioned that Attacklrs aren't on the streets anymore.

We decide to go to some place called GB.

Johnny stops moving and looks at me. "You're not from here are you?"

"I...Uhm, what do you mean?" I laugh nervously.

He just figured it out, he connected the dots and he knows. "Play it off, Kenz." Maddie whispers in my ear.

"Your not from inside the dome, are you?"

"Uhm...I-uh-no. I'm not." I look down and everyone in the group begins to freak, except Ashlyn. She seems to be genuinely concerned.

A voice booms over head.

"I was waiting for someone to say that." My heart skipped a beat.

A women came hovering down from a large aircraft floating above us.

Large men drop and surround us. "Get the girl!" She yells. They all shove until they get to me, they grab my shoulders.

"No! Don't I'm her sister, take me not her!" Maddie screams, oblivious to the situation.

"Take them both." They grab us and pull us up slowly towards the aircraft.

We rise and I see Johnny and the others trying to fight there way towards us.

"MACKENZIE! NO!" He jumps up and grabs the ladder.

The man holding me kicks his hand and he screams in agony and let's go.

He hits the ground and falls to his butt, "I'm sorry Kenzie, I will find you! "

We enter the craft, the door closes and everything gets dark.

A light turns on and the women is standing above me.

"Nighty Night." She shoves something into my neck, I jolt.

Then everything blanks, flat lines, aka...

Darkness.