Introduction

To my old readers. Welcome again to my new book. The same rules follow; spoil anywhere from this point onward into the story and you shall be banned, stay and you shall be rewarded. Expect anything, and you will make a fool of nothing but yourself. I love you. You know I do.

To my new readers, hello, I'm Hime. (Pronounced as Him-Eh in Asia. Him-"A" in the West.) Please feel  free to use anything as long as you spell my name right. I have been writing here since 2014, have quite a number of books under my name, and have two of my stories turn into mobile games. Hi, I'm delighted to meet you.

Being a new reader of mine, I welcome you into my world and encourage you not to expect anything. If there's one thing I am begging though, it's that no one copy my works, because a lot of people had attempted and failed to do that. Wattpad, Amazon, iBooks, and even Google had been very kind to help me solve these issues over the years, and as my readers are very diverse, I'm always alerted when people try to plagiarize. Do not play this game with me.

Now that you've been both warned and welcomed, please forgive me if you see any spelling mistakes or any other issues. This is a draft. Meaning, I type like a maniac and post it without editing. Copyright is all mine.

With that said, do not let me keep you from the story. I tend to talk too much on paper, though I should practice the same on real life.

-Yours, Hime