Part 1

It was a normal day. Well, it was until now.

  "Hey Luke, we got a small gig like thingy. Remember the boarding school by your old house? The principal called and wants us to perform a slow song for the girls." Ashton says walking into the room.

  "Wait. I thought that was a mental asylum for the good girls gone bad?" I say.

  "No you idiot, its a boarding school for good girls gone bad. Just get ready. He said we'll be performing for an hour." Ashton says getting out his phone.

  "Did you tell Mikey and Calum?" I ask very confused about this whole situation.

  "Already told them. We'll be heading there in 30 minutes. So hurry up." He says walking out of my room.

  Why are we even doing this? There's basically a lot of bad girls there that don't follow rules. So why are we going?

  Whatever, I'll just get ready.

  I put on my white button up and blue striped tie. I gently open my organized drawer and pick up my khaki shorts. I open my closet door and find my black dress shoes.

  I walk to my cream colored bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. I grab my comb and gel and start to gently style my hair.

  Done.

  I pick up my violin case and walk down stairs to find Ashton sitting on the leather couch.

  Hes wearing a white button up with a green striped tie, a red blazer, and a gray herringbone hat. He has his viola next to him in its case.

  "Hey Ashton. I'm ready. Lets go pick up Calum and Michael."