One.

‘Lily, it’s midsummer, I can’t think when it is this hot’ he said defending himself.

‘Maybe you wouldn’t be so hot if you weren’t wearing that massive blue sweater’ as I said it he started to take it off. As he struggled to gain control over the sweater, his t-shirt went up too, meaning I have full view of his chest. Sam let out a sigh ‘A little help here please Lily'. I supposed this would have been awkward if weren't so close friends. 

I walked over when there was a knock at the door. I turned my attention to the door. ‘If you guys are doing that you could have told me in advance and dear god not in the living room!’ I look up and see Robert, Sam’s brother. Muscular, tall and handsome with these deep set blue eyes that would make anyone swoon. I had a little crush on him when I was around 12 but know I know he’s so far out of my league we are playing a different game. 

‘Oh Hi Lil’ he grinned; he knows I hate the name ‘Lil’ so he calls me it. I smile back and say

‘Hello Bert’ because I know he hates the name ‘Bert’. He gives me a look like I dare you too call me that again. I turn my teasing smile into an innocent one. Most people call him Robbie. I pulled Sam’s shirt down and pull the sweater over his head and threw it on the other sofa.

‘What are you guys doing anyway? You know apart from the nasty’ He asked directing his eyes to the thrown sweater. 

‘Homework’ Sam answered

'Oh the joys of overeused pieces of cut down wildlife to be used to harm yet more species' he rolls his eyes. His phone rings in his pocket 'Sorry I better take this' and walks towards his the kitchen.  Those jeans looked great on Robbie.

‘Hey Lily, we have some homework to do so if you would like to stop checking out my brother that would be great’ he joked.

‘Oh yeah. Sure. Right. Found anything?’

He talks me through the assessment we were are going to for Literature. Speaking in depth of all the parts he thought were necessary to get good grades at the end of the year. 'Okay, so we're clear on it all?' he says finally. 

‘Argeed'