//one//

Y/N

You logged into your Instagram account.It has been a week since you last checked your account.You were shocked at the number of profiles requesting to follow you.You accepted all the pending requests.After you were done accepting,you scrolled through Instagram to see the lastest posts.A few minutes later,a profile messaged you.

kimtaehyungiee:
hi,my name is kim taehyung but you can call me Taetae.I hope that we can be best friends.Also,we're both studying at the same school.

justacoolkid:(your account)
hi,Taetae.my name is y/n.hope that the both of us can get along well.which class are you from?

kimtaehyungiee:
I'm from class 3-4
Which class are you from y/n?

justacoolkid:
Oh. Class 3-2

kimtaehyungiee went offline

You looked through Instagram and found nothing that is interesting.
You decided to go Youtube to search up on your favourite boyband,BTS.
You clicked on the 'DNA' mv.You were so engrossed in it that you did not notice someone had messaged you on Instagram.

After you are done watching,you saw a notification from Instagram.It appears that taetae messaged you.

kimtaehyungiee:
See you in school tomorrow y/n

justacoolkid:
Whatever..

kimtaehyungiee:
bye y/n.good night

justacoolkid:
goodnite Taetae :)

justacoolkid went offline

You logged out of Instagram and kept your phone on the desk.You decided to sleep.It is going to be a long day at school tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote and comment!