Holly Chesses balls

I finally make it to my room and its 2:15
I hear a voice from the side of me shout
AHHH A ROMMIE YES!!!
Oh hi im angle the voice says and you are oh im broomlyn OMFG your so pretty she says oh nice to meet y-
But befor i called finish my sentence i look around saying.. HOLLY CHESSES BALLS!!! Is this our room ??? Oh not just ours we have another girl and 3 guys
Oh how sexy i say with a cheaky smirk on my face ...
Oh yes how very sexy says angle the rules still state no girl or boy should have sexy or sexsule contact on campus oh but i was never one to listen to rules *Winks*
Haha i say ...
Hay you want to go swimming wait theres A POOL!!! Yeah its near all those stole things you wanna go ??? AH HELL YES!!!
------------------------
I watch angle run into the pool and jump i am behind her running in yelling CHEERS TO UNIE!!! and once i jump in i get out to claping and yelling YES!!! Hay says brooklyn i did not know witch flavour to get you so i got you rainbow thanks i say hay another voice says behind me oh no
Um brono or what ever your name is your standing way to close to my stand
Okay now its time to play...
Oh sorry tyla i could not tell if this was a stole or not because no one is here except for thoese guys looking at your friends boobs in the calenders ...
No were not says one of the guys...
Well at lest i have guys wanting to look at my boobs.
She says with a smirk...
Now we have every one staring at is time to make a sene i say. Yeah lets face it tyla your nothing but a Ass caller for when guys are bored Oh save it sorty she says okay see ya bestie i give her a smirk and walk off
-----------------
Oh snap girl you totally destroyed tyla yeah i kn-
OMG!! You guys are my roomies shouts a smaller girl who looks like she is 15 with dark brown hair and eyes with tan skin runs up to us saying hi im melody nice to meet you oh hello im angle and this is brooklyn are the guys here angle winks at me well saying so oh yeah there up staris i go to shake her hand when she shouts NO!!! what why because blind eyes my hands are coverd in pain i dont want to ruin your outfit oh its fine are you an artist ??? HELL NO!!! She says im no were near an artist im just a girl who likes to paint oh okay well are you gonna come with us no no thanks im not really the socile type im not i jusy want to meet the guys oh okay lets go...
-------------------------
Hi ladies shouts a guy with dark brown hair and eyes he looks really cute and very similer to melodey
Hay you ladies have meet my sister right he sounds very drunk as he chucks an arm around melody wait souts angle this really cute guy that i am like crushing on is our room mate and YOUR BROTHER!!! Um yes she says lowly omg OMFG!! I think im gonna go over there okay hay um whats her name angle i say hay angle i think your cute to then he walks over and sits next to her i walk around and find another guy with nice blonde hair deep ocen blue eyes talking to me  hi are you brooklyn he asks ??? I say yes oh im your room mate Dylan and dont worry i wont have sex with you oh um not because your not cute because i think your like super hot but because im gay so oh okay thats really sad i say because your like super hot haha i know well our other room mate is over there he is the really drunk one siting next to the speaker oh okay...
I walk over to find a guy with nice brown hair blue eyes and really drunk breath i say hi and then walk away because its 11:30 i go to my doom room and sleep...
--------------------

HI IM PRETTY SGUR NO ONE IS THERE SO HI YA SEXY BESTIE HOW YOU DOING???

Thanks;).