Im Here For You

※Chapter 6※

Jaelynn P.O.V

I woke up on the living room floor. I looked at my bodie and I had all my clothes on except I had a huge headache.

I looked around and saw no sign of my stepdad.

"Ok. How am I going to do this. " I told myself.

I got up and creeped upstairs. I got a plastic bag and filled it with the 12 shirts, 1 pair of pants, and 3 sweats that I had. I also  grabbed my one pair of shoes that I had.

That bastard didn't have any money. Since the house is ours he doesn't have to pay bills and the only thing I eat is school lunch. If he does have money he uses it to buy condoms so he can rape me cuz his ugly ass can't get any other girl cuz his triflin ass is broke.

I crept back downstairs and ran to school. When I went inside the office people stared at me or said "o my gosh ".

I payed no mind to them I just went to Mr.Brown's office.

"Oh my god, what happened."

"Can I go to your place to take a shower. " I said ignoring his question.

"I don't think I can leave the school with you. "

"We can make up a lie."

He sighed but said ok and we went out the office and made it outside without having to say a word.

"Looks like we made it." I said being smart.

"hey, you should probably be a little nicer to me since im letting you do this."

"Nigga please."

He drove off and we pulled up to a really big house with multiple garages that I'm guessing is for his other cars. But this nigga already has a whole line of cars in his drive way.

Chris P.O.V

We went inside my house and I showed her wear the bathroom is. She was inside the shower and I decided they she should stay with me for a while because I have a feeling that nigga doing something to her.

I unpacked her backpack to see only a few clothes. No underwear or bra. Just dirty beat up clothes.

"WHY ARE YOU GOING THROUGH MY STUFF!!!. "

"How come you packed only a few clothes. Aren't you running away."

"Yea but. I just -"

She bursted into tears, I quickly got up to comfort her.

"That's all you have huh. "

She shook her head yes and and continued to lay her head on my chest.

"Get dressed. "

"Ok. "

When she finished we hopped in my red, white, and black army Lamborghini. We pulled up to the L.A mall.

I took her to Victoria Secret and told her to pick out 20 sets of panties and bra's and 10 pairs of pajamas.

Then we went to hot topic, image, and some other random store and we got her 30 pairs of pants, 50 shirts, 10 pairs of shoes and 5 pairs of jordans. We got her some socks and 3 bathing suits. That will come in handie.

She also picked out 10 spring dresses, some sandles, heels, and some special occasion clothes.  I spent about $2-3000 but it's ok. But after this, she need to tell me what's going on with her and her stepdad.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Yall know the stuff I say at the end of chapters. so I won't bother saying it on this chapter.