Gotcha Part 2

※Chapter 15※

Jaelynn P.O.V

The man took me into the car and we drove off.

"Don't you need directions to my house. "

"Not where I'm taking you. "

I should of stayed with Elijah and let him rape me. Why did I even get in the car with him.

"Can you atleast take off the mask. "

He ignored my question and we stopped at my old house. He got out the car, came to my side and tried to pull me out.

"Wait this isn't my house. WAIT NO!!! "

He yanked me out and I hit my head hard on the ground. After that I blacked out.

6 Hours Later

I woke up with a really bad headache. It looked like it was morning. I looked at my surroundings and everything came back to me.

Somebody walked in. I think it was the same guy from yesterday. He took off his mask and....

"Ugh..no siiiiiirrr. Put that mask back on. "

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!"

Who is he talking to? Somebody responded with an ok.. wait. I knew that voice. It's my stepdad.

"Rise and shine. Happy to see me? "

I started to cry. I don't wanna go through this again. Why me?

Chris P.O.V

I'm still mad at Jaelynn. My phone started ringing and oh. Guess who it is. 'Lil miss hurt my feelings'.

"What Jaelynn. " I said it with my teeth gritted so she know I'm mad.

"Yea you gon get it now. You wanna run away from me. Me and my friend over hear gon show you not to disrespect me."

What. This isn't Jaelynn. Who is this? I hope she's not hurt. I need to help her. But I cant if I don't know who it - ...wait. I know exactly who it is. Imma kill his ass.

Wait I can't go no where. I can't walk. Shit. Let me call up Tyga.

Jaelynn P.O.V

They both took off there pants and my stepdad walked up to me. He tried to open my legs but I kept kicking. I am not about to go through this again. No.

Somebody busted through the door and started hitting on my stepdad.

OK. Who you think it is. And no it's not Tyga. Think think think!!!