chapter 3:

Jack's pov:
Today is a special day. It's Christmas eve and everybody has gathered together at the why don't we house in California including all of our families and Camila. Right now we were all sitting in the living room watching how the Grinch stole Christmas because Isla wanted to watch it and if I'm being honest so did I. Before the movie started we decided to get snacks like popcorn and drinks and some candy and brought it with us to the living room. As I was walking in the living room Isla looked up at me and said " Jacky when are you and Daniel going to get married?" I laughed a little and I blushed and I said "Well baby girl we have a long way to go until that time comes but when it does I'll call mom and have her tell you first before telling Ava and sydnie okay?" "Pinky promise?" She said looking at me with puppy dog eyes. " Pinky promise Isla" I said while kissing her on the head and sitting on the couch sitting her on my lap. In the next hour Isla was sleeping like an angel that she is and I smiled and kissed her on her head and took her upstairs to my room and put her on my bed. As I was about to walk out of the door I heard a little voice say "Jacky will you please sing me a song to help me fall asleep?" I smiled and nodded and went to grab my guitar " what sing do you want me to sing princess?" " ummm can you sing kiss you this Christmas that's my favorite off the new album" " sure baby girl "

After I Sang it half way through it she went back to sleep so I kissed her head and went back downstairs to the living room and saw everybody looking at me and then my mom said " Hey Jack where is Isla" " Oh she fell asleep so I took her upstairs and she didn't want me to leave yet so I Sang her some songs off of the new Christmas ep and I put her in my bed she can sleep with me if that's okay" " sure baby boy she can sleep with you I love how much you guys spend time together it's cute" " Okay mama well I'm going to wrap some presents in the guest room if you need me and can you tell daniel to come in the guest room for me please " I said while walking down the hall to the guest bedroom. I saw someone I never thought I would see in a while.....

Hey guys sorry I haven't been able to update as much I've been stressed out but I'm back now and I'll try to update as much as possible 🤗😘💯🤞🏽