chap.5

Jack's pov:
As of right now I'm waiting for my mom and sisters to come over so that we can spend time together but on the bright side I'm getting better. According to Corbyn I have to keep drinking orange juice, just to give you guys a little back story me and Corbyn have met way before why dont we formed back when we were in med school getting our doctoring degrees and I guess our connection just clicked. We had been best friends since and now we are both doctors and we work at the same hospital with our offices right next to each other.

I heard the bell ring from my room so I got out of bed and went towards the door "who is it?" I asked while looking through the peep hole. "Its Isla Jacky" my little sister said while smiling I quickly opened the door and hugged my family. I smiled at my little sisters Ava is 14 and Isla is 7 and I love them with all my heart. I hugged my mom "hey mama I missed you" i said while giving her a hug. "I missed you too baby boy, how have you been?" "Good how about you?" "Weve been good tour was amazing and I miss it but it sure does feel good to be back home"

"That's good baby boy I hope you guys go to Australia or London again those two shoes were amazing the limelights pulled through" I just smiled and looked at my mom and sisters. I am so lucky to have such powerful and supportive women in my life I couldn't ask for a better family then having them and Syd with me by my side every single day even when we aren't technically together because I'm always on tour.

Time went by fast because soon it was 11:30 and they had to go back home because Ava and Isla had school in the morning but they will come back whenever they get a free chance.

Hey guys I know I haven't updated alot but this is what I came up with today but if you have ideas or suggestions hmu on here or Instagram @baby.jaede_😋

All the love,
Jbear😍💍