Face the music

~Laurant pov~

I quickly closed the bathroom door and immediately started heading out.

I heard Larry call for me and that he was sorry but I was so confused. He had a picture of me on his phone.

I cranked the car up and left. I did not know where to go.

My phone starts ringing and I look over and it's Larry blowing my phone up with textmessages

From larry: I'm sorry😔
From larry: pik up plez
From larry: say something
From larry: hey!

I turned my ringer off on my phone and turned around. It's time to face the music. While I was heading back, I called my girlfriend.

"What you doing " I tried to stay calm. I guess she heard the shakeniss in my voice.

"Are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine. What are you doing"

"On the bed about to fall to sleep" I heard the Drosiness in her voice.

"Okay.I just wanted to hear your voice"

Man I want to tell her so bad

"Love you and goodnight"

"Goodnight baby"

I didn't bother to say I love you back because if I said it I wouldn't mean it.

I arrive at the hotel but I'm not gonna get out till I know what I'm gonna say.

Should I ask why he was pleasuring himself to my photo or why he was pleasuring himself in the first place?

I get out the car and into the elevator. The closer I get to the room the faster my heart beats.

I stand in front of the door. Thinking of what I'm gonna say.

I swipped the card and go in.

He's asleep. Thank goodness.

I got my clothes and took a quick shower.

I tried to lay in the bed without the squeaky noises.

When I'm fully in the bed I take my shorts off and think.

Did he do this often?

Does he like me more than a brother? 

Of course he does. That was a picture of me for Christ sakes.

I slowly turned my head towards him.

He was staring at me.