Quick mistake

~laurants pov~

Me and Larry is leaving the workshop with sweat running down our foreheads and back.

"That was good practice... wasn't it"? Larry turns his towards me as we're entering his white Mercedes.

" Yeah... it was"when he starts to put the keys in he stops and turns my way. "I definitely beat you in that mini battle."He starts chuckling and I'm looking dumbfounded like you won because your betterlooking. That's how he always win.

We got out the car and started heading to our hotel room.

I layed down on my back exhausted on my bed and Larry just stares at me like I'm a alien.

" Ain't you gonna take a shower" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

I lifted my head sightly so I could see Larry eyes. "You can go first. I'll just lie here for a while."

Larry nods and gets his pajamas for tonight.

20 minutes later

I started banging on the bathroom door.It doesn't take that long to take a shower.

"Larry! Hurry up."
"Five more minute. I'm almost done

I guess I can give him a little more time.

~Larry pov~

The way Laurent was on the bed...his face and body was so relaxed.I stared for a while and he said I could go take a shower first. I took my clothes and closed the bathroom door.

I cut the shower on so it seems that I'm showering.

I pulled down my pants while getting my phone and pulledout a picture of laurant.

Why am I thinking of my brother this way. I should stop, but I can't.

I don't remember how much time had passed but when I was almost there I heard Larry banging on the door.

I have to finish.

I started stroking. Faster and faster. As soon I was hitting it I saw the door fly open. Laurant took a quick glance at me and my phone that had slipped out my hand when he opened the door.

He gasped and quickly closed the door.

I'm a idiot.

(Hi.Im the author and I would love to tell you that I'm a young writer. I'm in highschool.(9th grade) I hope you like this chapter😃

P. S.  I'm a real big fan of the Les twins.