Part 2

I was determined to start, this man had murdered an awful lot of people, I was eager to find out why. I have been briefed while staying in S.H.I.E.L.D HQ till my room was being prepared, on that Loki Laufeyson was working with an army, and that he was planning to be king. A feeling I have is telling me that somethings off about it. He can't be as bad as Ares, God of War and my mother's lover, so there is always hope.

After being taken to Stark Tower, I wanted to meet him but Tony insisted I got comfortable with my new residence first. One excruciatingly long, and obnoxious tour of his expensive tower I was left in my room. Which was lovely, Tony had it designed with Grecian interior, Greek golden key patterns where there wasn't white marble or plants hanging from the ceiling painted with clouds. It was a beautiful combination of jades, creams, glittering golds and some strategic splashes of colour where the flowers were. It wasn't Olympus but it was a nice reminder. There were the modern highlights, such as the flat screen, a laptop, a phone, speakers, and more technological stuff that I didn't really care for. I wasn't like Steve, I've been around for an awful long time so I've been around for the advances in all the electronic devices. Apollo likes them more, I'm not really fussy about it.
Going back into the main room where most of the team are on the couch bickering over the television.

"Please may someone escort me to his room? I'd like to get started right away so I may return to Olympus." My voice broke through the rabble and all eyes were on me, I am entirely used to it at this point I partially understand for mortals it's intimidating to have a Greek Goddess in the room.

"You really know how to get people's attention lady." Clint grinned, acknowledging the silence.

"I get that a lot." My smile never faltering, but like my parents I'm not one for patience, even if I have been around almost forever.

"J.A.R.V.I.S will take you to him." The philanthropist said with boredom, not looking up from his phone. I excuse myself and a polite and pleasant voice guides me down several corridors before finally getting there, I thank J.A.R.V.I.S and knock with no hesitation. There isn't a lot to worry about, I'm not an insecure human who fears rejection, I have faced a lot worse than a grumpy god lashing out.
I knock again after no reply and turn the handle, greeted with a room of lush greens and immaculate golds. At a dark oak desk there is the same man from the file but the picture does him no justice. He has a book in hand, and has a mixture of displeasure and wonder on his beautiful face.

"Hello, may I come in?" I ask and he nods slowly, perplexed by the situation. I walk over to him, and as he stands he now towers above my petite frame to shake his hand, which feels soft but is much larger and engulfs my smaller hand. "Please call me Annie. You're Loki, correct?"

"Annie." He states simply. "Yes I am Loki, why are you here?"

"I was asked to come in and to help you." The same smile still hanging on my immortal face.

"With what exactly? What could such a useless mortal offer me?" I could almost feel the venom from his words spitting at me.

"Nasty temper I see, superiority complex too, you might be a challenging one." The sweetness in my voice almost offensive. He raises a hand to strike me clearly frustrated by my tone, and almost effortlessly I grab his wrist and start twisting it in a dangerous way that would have snapped any mortal's bone.

"You will not lay a hand on me, if you try again I shall have Prometheus' punishment bestowed upon you, tied to a mountain for the eagle to swoop down everyday at noon to eat your kidneys and have them regenerate, until I'm satisfied that you won't have a tantrum that a child should have." Pushing his wrist further till he is on his knees hissing through is teeth with pain. "Do I make myself clear?" Silence. With a sharp push on his joint till I feel a violent creaking of protest I repeat louder, "I said, do I make myself clear?!" The God beneath me gasps 'yes' and I let him go, the tall pale man looking at me in awe while he cradles his wrist.
"Excellent, I suggest you learn from your mistake and not try me again."