Chapter 4

KicsterAsh: Sis is so adorable ♥ She helped me with this ♥ In everything ♥

MaskedLady: I’m not adorable Q w Q I only edited~ It was all sis ♥♥

KicsterAsh: Naw… Are we gonna argue again sis ? ♥

MaskedLady: Nope~ Cause I’m not adorable so argument over~

KicsterAsh: No no no… You ARE FREAKIN’ ADORABLE

(And KicsterAshie and MaskedLady continue arguing for more than a minute)

K.A: SIS IS ADORABLE.

TML: NO I’M NOT > ^ <

K.K.A:Yes you are~

TML: I’m not~

K.K.A: Yes you are~

SPEEL AND SYNANOM.

Felix Pov

I was woken up, hearing a creepy tone being played on the piano. I glance around, only to see darkness surrounding me. My eyes landed on the table beside me, which had a small lamp on it. I leaned closer and pulled the string connected on the lamp, earning a little light that helps me to see things clearer. My door was slightly open, which I remembered it being closed. I heard the piano being played again, this time, I can hear the giggles of little girls. And to my surprise, the door slammed shut which made me shake in fear.

Despite of the fear, I manage to rise to my feet and approach the door. I twisted the metal knob and push the door, only to be greeted by an empty dark hall. I swallowed as a gust of wind passed by. I quickly glanced back and saw nothing. This time, the giggles were getting louder. I glanced back at the halls, and swear, I caught a glimpse of a white shadow figure walking through a door nearby. I froze. I am so damn scared. I wanted to return to my bed already, but the piano just keep playing. I wanted it to stop, as I am already shaking in fear. I breathed and proceeded walking cautiously. It was so quiet, but I don’t know, I can hear whimpers, giggles and voices in my mind. And it’s driving me crazy.

I gathered all of my courage and continued. The doors were all closed. As well as the windows, but how the heck is it so cold here?

I really needed to find that piano. I can’t stay here anymore. I have this eerie feeling that someone is watching me from behind. I fought with my mind on not to glance back, but eventually, my mind wins. As soon as I glanced back, a lady stood near me, I can actually feel it’s cold breath. Her eye sockets were empty, her lips slightly open and I noticed there was a black substance dripping out of it. Slowly, her lips crept in a smile. A wicked smile. I stepped back, as her head started to shake, from slow to fast. It was moving faster. The black substance was starting to leak out of her mouth, it dyed the walls and ground pitch black and I myself was covered.

I screamed, shaking. With a blink, she disappeared. I glanced at my wearings, with the help of the moonlight, and I saw nothing. My wardrobe was clean, not a speck of dirt. I tried to stand, using the wall as my aid. I glanced back and forth, and saw nothing. Was my imagination playing with me?

But then again, I heard the piano play again. I can faintly hear a voice whispering behind me.

“Help me… Help me…” I covered my ears, hoping that the sound will go away, but no, instead, it grew louder, louder and louder.

“Leave me alone… Leave me Alone.. Leave me Alone!”

“Felix!!“

I glanced back as someone shouted my name. I sighed heavily. It was Cry. He was looking at me with great concern. I glanced around, the voices stopped as well as the piano.