Chapter One

Energetic, Sweet & Full of Sunshine

     These words were three of many ways that the people in the lockeroom described Renee Young. Not only was her smile brightened enough to shine over anyone's shadowy figure but like everyone else in the journalism curriculum, full of curiosity especially in the man called the lunatic.

     Renee smiled as she walked towards some of her many friends backstage. "Hey guys!" Renee cheered happily as she sat down in the empty seat next to Paige. The girls twisted their attention towards her with smiles of their own.

     "Hey crumpet! How are you?" Paige asked through her thick, English accent. Renee continued to flash her "award winning" smile as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

      "Pretty good despite that interview I had with Dean. Speaking of Dean, can you turn on that TV a few feet away from ya? I wanna see if he is doing okay in the matchup" Renee explained as Paige got up from her seat.

     "Why are you so interested in Dean Ambrose anyway? He is completely rude to everyone. Even his friends wouldn't counter that argument" Brie chimed into the conversation as Paige sat back down in her seat after doing what Renee asked.

     "He reminds me of the Joker from The Dark Knight, another villian that will never change" Nikki explained in a serious tone, wanting to protect Renee from getting hurt.

     "Like my mother use to say villains are victims whose stories are never told. I know that Dean could be nice if someone just listened. Maybe I can be that person." Renee stated, fixing her attention onto the television screen seeing Dean get pinned by Kane, earning The Authority a victory.

     Renee pouted slightly before returning to her happy state of mind. "Someone should cheer him up" She thought to herself before getting up from her seat.

     "Where are you going?" Paige asked as Renees eyes glued onto the television. It showed Dean walking up the ramp in frustration exhaling off his features.

     "You'll see" Renee said positively, flaunting her bright smile to them one more to e before rushing to the gorilla position with a purpose.