At The Center Of The World

Hello(: I'm the author of this story and this is the next chapter thanks for reading! :)

--------------------------------

       Miley: "Hey grampa how long until we're there?"   Grampa: "We'll be there in three... two... one! We're here."  Jermey: "We're Here!"  Kallie: " Wow it looks so cool."   Miley:"It does look so cool. I like it a lot ."  Grampa:"You guys stay in the car, I'm going to go get a sample of it." Grampa: " I'm back in the vehicle. Let's go back up to our house." Jermey: "Let's go! I really want to get back on the ground.  Kallie: "It's getting cold in here can we turn on the heat?" Grampa: "Don't turn on the heat .  It'll drain the battery and we'll be stuck here." Kallie: "Are there any blankets?"

      Grampa: "Yes there in the bag that I brought. Kallie:"Good because I am freezing cold. Oh, here they are." Miley:"Pass the bag I want a blanket too." Jermey: " Do you guys  here something?                   " Grampa"  Miley: are you running the water? " Miley: "  I was running it a little while ago.  " Grampa:"  Go turn the water off quick before it drains the batteries.  " Miley:"  I turned it off. Do we  still gas?

   " Grampa:" Yes we have enough gas to get back to the surfus.

-------------------------------------

Bye(: See you in the next chapter! :)